Chapter 16

''Don't kiss me if you're afraid of thunder, my life is a storm''

Arabella's POV:

Never in a million years had I even thought of kissing him, I am so confused, I don't know if I have any feelings towards him. In the beginning Harry had ignited feelings of anger an hate inside of me but when I learned the truth about him I was calm, more at peace but I don't know if I could ever look at him that way, I never thought of kissing him and there was no love planned for me, I don't know if I could even be capable of love. I have never planned this for my future all I knew back then is how much I wanted to kill the person who hurt my sister. I wonder what my sister would thing of all of this, how I wish she was here to give me advice.

Flashback

''Ari!'' I hear someone whisper yell at me but I don't want to wake up so I keep my eyes closed shut. ''Ari, wake up!'' she says again and I finally decide to open my eyes, I groan as I sit up in bed and look at Dahlia in front of me. ''What?'' I ask, grumpily. ''Let's go'' she says and throws a sweatshirt at me. ''Where? It's 1 in the morning Dahl'' I ask her and rub my eyes sleepily, she smiles at me mischievously and I know she has something planned in her mind, something that would surely get us in trouble. ''The lanterns are tonight'' she says and I smile. ''Remember how we talked about how much we wanted to see them? Well they're lighting them up tonight'' she says and I put on the sweatshirt.

''How are we going to get there?'' I ask her and she shows me our parent's car keys and smiles again at me, as I shake my head at her. ''You're impossible'' I say to her and she jumps from my bed. I go to the door but she stops me, ''Through the window, dummy, we're going to wake our parents up'' she says and both of us go to my window and open it up.

I swing my legs on the other side of the window and jump from it as I put my hoodie on, she does the same thing and joins me, the window is not that high up, so we easily jumped and didn't hurt ourselves.

She walks in our parent's car and I walk in the passenger seat as she starts the car and starts driving it. ''If he get caught we're going to be in so much trouble'' I say to her and she smiles. ''Don't worry we won't get caught'' she says and continues driving. 'Hey there Delilah' starts playing on the radio and she turns the volume up and we both sing along to the song we both love. When we arrive she parks the car and we both get out and find a spot in the park, we sit on the grass and watch as the lanterns flow through the air.

''I love this'' she says as she watches the lanterns, I look at her and see she's enjoying her time here and I'm glad, I'm happy for her, I'm happy that I got out of bed tonight and didn't continue to sleep. These are the moments I enjoy and these are the moments we live for. I see that my sister is living her life to its fullest, she doesn't have any regrets, she does what she likes in the moment and she doesn't really care about the consequences.

''Look what I have'' she says and shows me a lantern, I smile at her and she starts lighting it up, we both grab it and we let it flow through the air on the count of 3. ''I'm really happy you got me out of bed'' I say and she smiles. ''I don't like that we don't include Mike in these stuff but he is such a daddy's boy, he tells him everything'' I say to her and she nods. ''It's because he's too young for this stuff, when he grows older we'll take him everywhere with us'' she says and I nod. We continue watching the magical view in front of us and we keep admiring this moment.

Flashback over

I watch the stars shining so bright in front of me and they keep reminding me of the lanterns that night. Everything was so easy back then, my biggest problem was the guy I liked, my grades and my friends, everything has changed.

''Arabella'' I hear Harry's voice and I almost fall off of the roof I'm sitting on because he scared me, but he catches my upper hand and steadies me. ''Easy little one'' he says and sits down next to me. ''It wasn't easy to find you here, I thought you ran away from me'' he says to me and takes out a cigarette as he puts it between his lips.

''Listen love, I have the power to save you, I can help you heal, I know you're in so much pain right now'' he says and touches my hand as he starts smoking his cigarette. ''But if you don't want me to, you can leave right now, I won't keep you locked up in here'' he continues and I look up at him. ''I'll let you fight your own demons'' he says, I don't know what to say right now.

''If you leave, it'll be like you never knew me, you will never see me again and I will let you go and I know that it will be easier for me if you go, it'll save me from caring for someone but I'm doing this for you, Arabella'' he says and continues smoking his cigarette. ''And if you stay, I can't promise you that I won't yell at you, or that you won't cry ever again or feel pain, but I can promise you that I can make you happy again, the choice is yours'' he adds and I look in his emerald eyes, he throws the cigarette on the ground. ''I have no where else to go'' I say to him quietly and he moves his hand so he can touch my cheek. He leans in and attaches his lips to mine slowly as if he's afraid, and I deepen the kiss by slipping my tongue in his mouth and going even closer to him, as I put my arms around his neck. When we pull apart he just looks at me in the eyes and smiles at me. ''I'm glad you made the right choice'' he says.

''I can show you the world, Arabella you just have to let me'' he promises as I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. The night is calm and chilly but it's nice, I welcome the calmness and I need it at this point in my life.