For a moment, Tweek looked across the hallway to Craig's bedroom. The door was slightly parted, and he figured he could just speed walk his way there, but then he looked back over to the young girl, and something inside his head told him that was a bad idea. So he followed her into a room he guessed was her own, with butterfly stickers decorating the walls, and a ballerina trinket box quietly singing in the back, its melody soothing.

He stepped inside and Ruby closed the door behind him, an action he'd rather she hadn't done. If someone was to walk in, he'd have some explaining to do. Awkwardly, Tweek stood by the door as Ruby passed him to sit on her bed with her legs crossed. She continued to wear her scornful stare as she watched the blonde, but then it relaxed into a more passive expression.

"What are your intentions with my brother?"

Tweek almost choked at the question. He hadn't been expecting that, and he certainly didn't know how to respond. "I-uh...what?" He fumbled over his words.

"Don't play dumb with me, Tweet."

"It's Tweek..."

"I know, Tweet. Now answer my question, are your intentions pure towards my brother? Or do I have to beat you up?"

He sized the small girl up, figuring if it came to it, he could take her, but then he realised this was just a shake up, a protective sibling shake up. He wasn't sure whether or not he should be flattered, or creeped out, but then he thought about Craig and his answer became clear.

In a barely noticeable way, he nodded his head as he looked to his socks. He thought about how nice it had been to wake up next to Craig, and he wanted to do it all over again. His blood tingled in his veins as he remembered last night, and what he thought was going to be a passionate kiss of acceptance and confession, but wasn't. He'd conquered territory with Craig last night, and though he knew his friend wasn't completely ready to admit who he was, he knew in due time, he would be. That thought made him smile.

Ruby watched him from her place on the bed, and when he smiled down at his feet, she knew he was the one. She understood the bond he and her brother shared, and she felt sick for contributing to the halt of their long awaited relationship. Though she was still only young, she knew her brother had problems, ones he couldn't fix alone, and after shooing Tweek out of her room again, she decided she needed to help.

Grateful to be back in the safety of Craig's room, Tweek scooped up his phone and headed back over to the bed where Craig slept. He sat on the edge, unlocking his phone and noticing he had a few new messages. Three were from his mom asking where he was and if he were okay, so he quickly responded to ease her worry. Then he saw Stan's name, and something in Tweek's mind told him to click on it as fast as possible, so he did. The message wasn't long, or even detailed for that matter, but it wasn't important because it was self explanatory.

He's awake.

The thought of it being a message sent to the wrong person momentarily came to mind. Perhaps Stan was talking about himself in the third person, but then Tweek realised how dumb and rare the possibilities of that being the case were, and so he messaged back. After ten minutes, they'd arranged to go visit Kenny in hospital once again, and as Tweek locked his phone and placed it on the side, relief soothed his mind.

Glancing over to Craig, who's hair fell messily over his forehead, with half his face buried under the sheets whilst his shut eyes peeked over, Tweek took the time to admire him. He wanted to stroke the hair away from Craig's eyes, and without realising, his arm extended out to do so. His fingers gently met with the black hair, but before he could brush it to the side, images raced through Tweek's mind like a headache.