Morning at Gen and Jared's

A/N - If I have any readers left, I'm so sorry. I started this chapter and then got really bad writer's block and then life happened and I forgot about the story. Sorry! Hope you enjoy! I'll do my best to keep updating now.

*3 years later*

Mackenzie's POV

I woke up snuggled with Tom and Aria was laying next to us, licking our faces. Shep was still sleeping and Gen was making breakfast.

After I opened my eyes and realized Aria was licking us, I screamed a little and pushed her off me while accidentally waking up Tom.

"Sorry Tom, Aria scared me." I said and kissed his head till Aria jumped on us again, needing to go to the bathroom.

I got up and told Tom I needed to take Aria to the bathroom but he jumped up and said he wanted to do it. I said okay and walked to the kitchen to help Gen carry breakfast to the living room.

As we were setting it down on the table, Gen said, "how are you since everything with Laurel? Are you really doing okay?"

I took a breath and noded my head then said, "Yeah I'm okay. It's hard but having you guys and the kids around helps a lot, especially the twins and JJ because I love babies and JJ just always wants to play," then smiled and sat down as Tom and Aria came in from the backyard, Tom clearly out of breath and Aria more hyper than anything.

We got Aria to settle down and then all sat down to watch the Scooby-Doo marathon that was on and eat. We ate about half of it then were full and leaned against the couch with Tom switching between mine and Gen's laps.

Eventually, Shep woke up and finished the rest of the food. "Little piggy," I said to Shep jokingly and tickled his belly, which made him giggle. When he was done, Gen got up to take the dishes to the sink and asked if I could handle the boys while she took a shower.

I said "yeah sure," without really looking away from the TV as it was a good part of the episode. (I know I know, we all know they always get the villain but still, it was a good part!)

After that episode ended, Tom climbed into my lap and started playing with my hands while watching the next episode of Scooby.

About midway through the episode, Gen came and asked me if I could watch Tom, Shep, JJ, Odette, and the twins because Jensen and Jared needed to go to work, Gen had to go and audition for Walker (Jared's new show after Supernatural), and Danneel had to go do some stuff with the brewery. She said that if it seemed like too much she could probably ask Vicki if one of the boys could come over to play with West and Maison but I quickly cut her off and said "no it's not a problem! I can do it."

Internally though, I was praying to God for the day to go smoothly and asking for the strength to handle them all.

Gen said "are you sure? I know it's a lot."

I replied and said "no it's okay. I used to watch my siblings and their friends at sleepovers all the time and sometimes there'd be a little more kids than this in a lot smaller space."

Gen smiled and chuckled then said "okay I'll let everyone know," then texted the group chat (me, Jensen, Jared, Misha, Vicki, Gen, & Danneel) and said 'just letting everyone know that Mackenzie said she could watch Odette, Tom, Shep, JJ, and the twins today.'

I wrote back and said, 'Yeah, and Misha and Vicki if you need me to watch West and Maison I could probably watch them too.'

Misha replied and said, 'thank you Kenz. We appreciate the offer but West has as much energy as Tom and JJ combined all on his own and Vicki's good with them today while I work but maybe one night while we all go out or something. ❤️'