Girls' Day

Mackenzie POV

"Mackenzie get up!" Moms shouted as they bounced on my bed, Momette accidentally falling on me.

I said, "what the- what time is it?"

Momette said, "9 o'clock! But we're spending the day together remember? So get up!!"

She pulled on my arm and I groaned and sat up then said, "how are you so awake?"

Momette said, "Mackenzie, you know I get up at like 5 am every day."

Mom jumped in and said, "and she slept over last night so she woke me up when she got up."

I groaned and got out of bed then went to shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and just put on a pair of jeans with a Dallas Cowboys shirt and my purple converse.

Once I was dressed, I said, "okay, so where are we going?"

Moms smiled and said, "We wanna get matching tattoos!"

I smiled back and said, "really?!"

They said, "yeah! Do you want to??"

I said, "yeah! Let's go! What are we getting?"

They looked at each other then Mom said, "well we hadn't gotten that far yet."

I said, "okay. Hmm, what if we got something like Dads got with Jeff? Like they all got a crown but what if we all got a tiara? Oooo or we create a cool design with our initials??" then smiled really big.

They both agreed the design sounded better so we got in the car then I said, "hey shouldn't getting a tattoo be the last thing we do today? That way we're not in pain the whole time?"

Mom said, "well what else were you thinking of doing?"

I said, "I don't know I kinda hoped we'd go get our nails done or something, and maybe we'd go see a movie, then we could go to the mall."

Momette said, "okay. What if we went to get our nails done then the tattoos then a movie and then the mall?"

I said okay and Mom said, "sounds good to me," so Momette headed to the nail place and I worked on the tattoo design on the way there.

When we got to the nail place, Mom said we all wanted mani-pedis and facials and the employee told us it would be about half an hour wait.

After the wait, they took us all back to the chairs and had us put our feet in the water before showing us how to turn on the massage feature on the chair.

Once the 3 of us were comfortable, Mom said, "so how are wedding plans going so far? You haven't really said much."

I said, "we haven't really had time to talk about it much but we do know that we want a summer or fall wedding and I think he might make Misha his best man. Also, both Jared and Jensen are going to walk me down the aisle."

Mom said, "Aw that's sweet."

I smiled and said, "yeah. I haven't figured out much of my side of the wedding party yet though. Like I know I want you both in it but I don't know where. And I don't know which of the girls I should make my flower girl either but I know JJ's kinda old even though she'd love it so I might make her a Junior bridesmaid, that way she can be involved without doing much."

Momette said, "that's a sweet idea. And you could always make both Arrow and O be your flower girls. No one said you can't have 2."

I said, "that's true," and a comfortable silence fell over us as they started on our facials and until they moved us up to the nail tables.