The Shopping

Mackenzie's POV

*skip like 2 months*

Mom was about 4-5 months along and FINALLY decided to go clothes shopping for the twins. We got a lot of stuff for mini Dee/Sara but not mini Jensen/Adam. We also got car seats and a double stroller. Sara got a lot of pink. We got her pink shoes, pink onesies, pink bibs, basically pink everything.

A/N Until Dee and Jensen actually tell us the names of the twins, I'm going to refer to them as the names I made up (Sara and Adam) and also refer to them as the minis.

After that, we put everything in the car and went shopping for workout clothes because after Mom had the twins, she and I were gonna workout together so she could lose the baby weight. Next, we went to the Converse store and I picked out a pair for JJ, the minis, and I. JJ and I got matching purple ones and the minis got matching black ones. Then, because no trip to the mall is complete until you go to Hot Topic, we went there and I got another pair of shoes, some more SPN stuff, some earrings, and a fuzzy Deadpool blanket. The next store we went to was Body 360 and I got my nose and belly button pierced (FINALLY)! The final place we went to was a tattoo shop near the mall. I got the Stay Strong tattoo Demi Lovato has on her wrists.

After it was done, I texted Kate and my friend Marissa a picture of the piercings and Demi a picture of the tattoo

After it was done, I texted Kate and my friend Marissa a picture of the piercings and Demi a picture of the tattoo. I got Demi's number because Misha used to be on Charmed with Holly Marie Combs and Holly was on Pretty Little Liars with Lucy Hale and Lucy knew Demi. Kate said she couldn't wait to see my belly button piercing in person, Marissa said both piercings looked great, and Demi said she was happy I finally got the tattoo I always wanted.

When we got home, I helped Mom unload everything into what is probably going to be the minis' room and then showed Dad my tattoo and piercings. He freaked out for like 2 seconds but then he told me the nose piercing was cute but he hated the belly button ring but let me keep it in, I just had to put clear ones in for filming.

After that, I had JJ help me set up my room. She really liked the Deadpool blanket because it was fuzzy and kept calling it her blanket (which it wasn't and never will be). The first thing JJ helped me with was to organize my SPN shirts. One of them had a picture of Baby, Jared, and Dad on it. When JJ picked it up, she said, "it's Daddy and unca Jared!" and got really happy.

I looked at it and said, "yes it is! Uncle Jared looks really good doesn't he!"

Jared walked up the stairs, leaned into my door frame, and said, "I bet I do."

JJ screamed "Unca Jared!" and ran to hug him. 

Jared picked her up and said it was time for lunch then we had to leave to go to set.

End ch. 13