The Tweet

Mackenzie's POV

I was watching Charmed, saw a glimpse of what I thought was Danneel Harris-Ackles, and fangirled a little bit, then, tweeted Danneel about it. I finished the episode and realized it was late so I went to sleep.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Mackenzie Evans. I'm 16. I love Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and Lucy Hale, plus more. But those are my main obsessions.

For those of you who might not know, Danneel Harris-Ackles is Jensen Ackles's (Dean on Supernatural) wife. I don't know anything else about her or anything else she's in so you can Google her if you want.

*the next morning*

I woke up to my alarm ringing at 6 am; like every Friday. Time to get dressed for school. I got out of bed, put YouTube on, picked out an outfit, and got in the shower. The first song that played was Missing You by All Time Low; my favorite song by them. After the shower, I got out, dried my hair, got dressed, and looked at my phone. It was blowing up with Twitter notifications and DMs.

I actually looked at them and realized Danneel had replied to my tweet AND followed me AND DMed me. She told me she felt like I wasn't a crazy fan and that she had this weird feeling that we were meant to know each other. I started asking her questions like if she and Jensen were gonna have any more kids and things like that, and before I knew it I had her phone number and we had agreed to FaceTime after I got out of school! Because of that, the day went by agonizingly slow. 

When the day was over I ran home. What usually took 30 mins took 15! You could say I was excited. My mom was still at work so I ran upstairs-barely closing the door-and told Danneel I was home.

End chapter 1