The Double Date

Mackenzie's POV

I called Kate and she said she was at Gen's so she'd be over in a few minutes. When she got here she had Gen with her because Gen wanted to sleepover too and missed Danneel and I. Gen gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead then asked to see my room.

I showed Kate and Gen my room then Gen, JJ, and Mom went downstairs. Kate and I kissed then started talking about everything, but mostly Supernatural. I liked it. I forgot how much I had missed it. It was so easy to fall back into a rhythm with her.

After like 5 minutes Gen came up and told us she and Jared and Mom and Dad were going to go on a double date. I told her to go get Mom and Kate and I would help her get ready first then we would go to Gen's house and help her get ready.

Kate ended up doing Mom's makeup as black winged eyeliner, a light-colored eye shadow, blush, and red lipstick. I picked out Mom's dress that showed off her boobs but at the same time, it made her boobs look extra big because it was kinda low cut but I'm pretty sure it was padded. Gen picked out a pair of black heels that had straps that wrapped up to right below her knees and I did her hair in big tight curls.

Kate and I told Mom to go downstairs with Dad and JJ while we took Gen to her house to get ready and would send Jared and the boys over here.

When we got to Gen and Jared's house, (like two houses down) we told Jared to bring the boys to my house and made Gen take a shower. After she got out of the shower, Kate blow-dried her hair while I did her make up similar to Mom's but without the wing on the eyeliner. Then, we found her a dress that I'm pretty sure was the same one she wore in the Supernatural episode The French Mistake.

 Then, we found her a dress that I'm pretty sure was the same one she wore in the Supernatural episode The French Mistake

Gen's hair was basically dry by then so, we curled it in big loose curls and found her a pair of gold strappy high heels.

Gen asked how she looked and I said she looked hot.

She said, "really?" 

I said, "yeah. If I didn't have a girlfriend and you weren't married I'd be trying to hit that. The only reason I'm not is because, like I said, you're married and I have a girlfriend." 

Gen said, "seriously?" 

I said, "yes. Jared is probably gonna have a hard time not having sex till after dinner. He'll probably want you as soon as he sees you in this." 

Then, Gen smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead then grabbed her purse and started to walk downstairs. The kiss on the forehead became our little thing. I'm the only one she does that to. It makes me feel special every time she does it and I smile every time.

I started to follow her but I didn't get very far before Kate was making out with me, probably trying to make me forget about Gen. I went along with it and as soon as she knew I was turned on, she left and I followed, calling her a tease. 

She said, "hey that's what you get for calling someone hot in front of me. I mean I agree she is hot but she's also not the one who should be making you turned on. I should be doing that." 

I said, "well you did a good job of it ya tease." 

Kate just said, "I know" and smiled and started to walk away.

I stuck my tongue out at her then followed.

Gen was at the door waiting for us. 

I told her that when we got to my house she was gonna stand behind me and Kate and we were gonna make Jared close his eyes so he wouldn't see her right away.

When we got to the house we did what I said and when Kate and I revealed Gen, Jared was all flustered and it was really cute. Of course, Dad had to make fun of him for it because that's Dad. 

He said, "awwwwww is someone crushing on their wife again?!" 

Jared said, "shut up," and pushed Dad off the arm of the couch and he fell onto the couch. 

Then, Jared said, "plus, I crush on her every day because she is my wife but yeah she looks extra hot today." 

Of course, all the girls in the room that were able to comprehend what he said, (4 let me remind you) were romantics so we all awwwwed, which made Jared blush and it was funny to watch. 

Eventually, Dad got disgusted (as he put it) of watching everyone getting all mushy and said, "all right time to go!" and gave me a hug and kiss. 

Mom, uncle Jared, and aunt Gen did the same then said goodbye to the kids and left.

It was like 7 o'clock so I made the kids dinner then I gave JJ a bath and got her ready for bed while Kate stayed in the living room with Tom and Shep. After everyone (Kate and I included) was ready for bed it was 8:30 so I told the kids to lay in their beds and I'd read them a story.

After they fell asleep, Kate and I went into my room and talked for a little bit but soon Kate was out. She ended up sleeping with her head on my stomach and me running my fingers through her hair. I will protect her to the ends of the earth. I swear if anyone ever hurts her, I will kill them. And I can't even imagine what I'd do to myself if I was the one hurting her.

At like midnight I heard Mom and Dad come home and go to their room (not too quietly) and soon heard a lot of moaning. 

I tried to block it out as best as I could cause who wants to listen to their parents have sex. That's gross and weird. 

I eventually fell asleep with my music blasting in my headphones and my pillow over my face.

End chapter 9