The Present-Mackenzie's POV

Mackenzie's POV

The next morning I woke up to Aria licking my face and Gen standing in the doorway, telling me to "hurry the fuck up" and said my clothes were in the bathroom. I said good morning to Aria and got out of bed to give Gen a hug, Aria right on my heels. She hasn't left my side since I got her back.

When I went into the bathroom, I shut the door before Aria got in and she started crying until I let her in. After I got in the shower, Aria stuck her head in the shower so she could still see me. After a few minutes, I guess she got tired of standing there because next thing I know, she's jumping in the shower with me. I was so surprised because when she was a puppy she HATED water. She tried to run away every time I gave her a bath.

When I got out of the shower, I had Gen dry Aria off while I got dressed. After I got dressed, I tried to do my makeup but Gen said there was no point. I started to protest but she told me to look at what I was wearing.

I did and said, "yeah.......?"

She said, "you've seen Wildfire right?"

I looked down and then looked back up at her with realization on my face. We were going to a horse ranch! I squealed and hugged her, gave Aria a kiss, and then walked out to the car; we were getting food on the way.

When we got out of the driveway, I looked down at my outfit again and realized I was wearing one of Kris's outfits! I was wearing something that GENEVIEVE FREAKING PADALECKI (Cortese at the time it was used) wore!!! Gen saw that I was realizing all this and said that I looked cute when I was excited/fangirling.

When we got to the ranch, Gen took me up to the main house to meet some people. What I didn't know was that it was a Wildfire cast reunion so almost everyone was there! Not only the cast (Ryan Sypek, Nicole Tubiola, Micah Alberti, Nana Visitor, and Greg Serano) but also the horses they used for Wildfire and Flame!

I hung out with the cast for a little bit and then I got to ride the horses. The last horse that I rode I got to race against Gen and one of the horses that played Avatar!

After we were done, the two of us took two other random horses out and they trotted along the path while we guided them and talked mostly about Wildfire and how much she misses the show and the cast sometimes. We also talked about Jared a little bit!

When Gen and I finally made our way back, everyone had lunch together, talked for a little bit, and then watched an episode of Wildfire (upon my request). Micah, Greg, and Nana sat on the floor, I sat in Gen's lap, and Gen sat in between Ryan and Nicole. 

After all that, it was getting late so we said goodbye to the horses and as we were getting ready to leave, the owners said I could come back whenever I wanted to to ride them!

End chapter 16