Family Camping Trip Part 2

Mackenzie POV

The living room was set up with one couch facing the TV and 2 couches on either side of the one in the middle with a coffee table between it all. Alex and I sat down on the middle couch with Aria in between us, Dads sat on the coffee table facing us, Moms sat on the couch to the right, and Vicki and Misha sat on the one to the left.

Once everyone was seated, Dads both with their arms crossed and eyebrows raised (very Dad like lol), I looked at everyone and excitedly said, "we're engaged!"

Moms, who could barely hold back their excitement before, jumped up and said "yay!!" while hugging me and Alex. Vicki said, "yay! Congrats!" and Misha said, "that's amazing guys! I'm happy for you!"

I said thank you then looked at Dads for a response. Dad1 was looking at Dad2 but they both looked... I don't know, I really couldn't tell. I said, "Dads? Are- are you okay?"

Dad1 looked at me and said, "yes, I'm okay sweetie. And I'm happy for you Junior Mint. I knew Alex wanted to have breakfast with you this morning but I didn't know he was going to propose, though I did think that he might've since he was showing us rings a few weeks ago. I'm just not sure how Jared's taking it," then we all looked at Jared.

I said, "Dad? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He said, "I'm okay and I'm happy for you. I just am still processing that my little mini-Lecki is going to be getting married. Plus, I don't remember him asking for our permission and I thought that he'd at least do things the right way."

Misha said, "you don't remember like 2 weeks ago when he did a FaceTime call with the 3 of us and asked us all for permission and then sent pictures of the rings to the group chat?"

I quietly said, "you asked Misha too?" as Dad2 said, "yeah, barely, now that you say that. I don't know I think I was super sleep deprived that day. I'm sorry sweetie for not reacting better. I really am happy for you guys. Come here," as he smiled and put his arms out for a hug.

I smiled back and sat in his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. After we broke apart I still stayed in his lap and said, "Dad I know you're scared you're going to lose me and that I'm going to leave you but I promise I'm not. I love you. You may not have been around for the beginning part of my life but you're here now and you've raised me more than she ever did."

He said, "thank you baby. I appreciate you saying that."

I smiled and said you're welcome then turned to Dad1 and said, "you too, Dad. You guys ALL have raised me better and more than Sharon did so thank you. I love you guys."

They all said they loved me too then I went to sit on the couch and said, "babe, you really asked Misha for permission too and not just Jared and Jensen?"

Alex said, "well yeah. I've always thought you thought of all 3 of them as your dads, kinda like Jack does with Dean, Sam, and Cas, so I thought I should ask him too."

I smiled and said, "aww that's so sweet. And yes, I do think of them all as my dads. They've always treated me like an equal but also get very fatherly when I need it," and looked at each of them.

Everyone let out a small laugh and J2M smiled back at me then Vicki said, "let me see the ring! Let me see!"

I laughed and went over to her to show her. She said, "oh my gosh! It's beautiful!"

I said, "I know! I love it so much!" and Moms came over by us as the guys slowly went to do other things and the 4 of us talked for like an hour about how he proposed and wedding ideas and stuff.

After the kids woke up, Dad said it was time to go on the hike and said for everyone to get pants and shoes on.

I went to my room to get dressed with Alex and put my cowboy boots on with a pair of light blue skinny jeans, my flannel that I called my Sam flannel because it looked like one Sam wore in like s12, and a Supernatural shirt I ordered when the show ended. Alex wore his work boots, a pair of jeans, and a white t-shirt.