Chapter 6: Mission

Começar do início

WF3: "Sir yes sir."

As WF3 left, (Y/n) tap on WF4. As soon WF4 turn, he was knocked out by a punch. (Y/n) then go to the area where the hostages are. While in stealth, he obsessed all the white fang's position finding a way to eliminate with no hostage casualties.

(Y/n): "Shockwave, Perceptor. Can you find a way to eliminate all the white fang in this area with no hostage casualties?"

Perceptor: "The best weapon for this situation will be gear shredder."

Shockwave: "Giving you the coordinates to shoot. Proceed when ready."

As soon as (Y/n) was ready, he shot the disk. By the time (Y/n)'s shot, his cloak was disable. White Fang saw an intruder but later knocked out by the disk. Most of the white fang was down, even some fall off. (Y/n) soon frees the hostages and tried to get them out.

(Y/n): "Stay here ok?"

Hostage 1: "O-ok."

(Y/n) walk towards the hallway with at least 10 White Fang members, one of them turned and saw him. He was scared.

WF5: "It's a demon!"

Others turned, saw a sword being ignited angled down. Soon, feared had come to them.

WF6: "Open fire!"

Every shot they take, reached was blocked. While (Y/n) walked closer, he slashed the soldiers one by one. No weapon made a dent. All but 5 and 14 was dead. 5 tried to get help on the other side but no luck. 14 tried to cover 5 but soon died. 5 was the only one left.

WF5: "P-please don't k-kill me. I have a f-family."

White Fang 5 was so scared, tears cane out from his mask. (Y/n) noticed it, then cuts down the door.

(Y/n): "Leave this area and leave the white fang. Next time if I see you with them. There won't be mercy. Now leave."

5 nodded and ran. (Y/n) led the hostages a way out. By the time all went out, they saw many dead soldiers either on flames or broken body. They all look around to see who caused it but nothing. Hostage 1 turned to (Y/n) and smiled.

Hostage 1: "Thank you so much."

(Y/n): "You are most welcome."

Hostage 1: "May I ask. Who are you?"

(Y/n): "The name's Prime."

As soon Prime said, he left the scene to where police came.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Beacon school
Period/timeline: Day 5 Morning

Ruby pov

Right now my team and I are in Mr Port's class listening to his story. I notice that Prime was here and at front like 2 rows so I decided to write a letter saying we're sorry. I passed it to him hoping that he'll forgive us but the next thing he did was crunched it and passed it to the bin. By the time Mr Port finished his story, he asked.

Professor Port: "Now, who would like to test their skills?"

(Y/n): "I would."

Professor Port: "Alright, young man, come down and show your true skill."