Chapter 16

“Lucy” someone from beside me pushed, it was a recognizable voice, but not one that I could detect. But to be honest I didn’t care, I was asleep and I am not getting up.

“Luce” another voice whispered. The voice was one that I heard every day I just couldn’t decide who.

Everyone who knows me knows I don’t do mornings. I remember once ellie tried to wake me up and I pushed her into my pool, she wasn’t very happy about that. But she learnt her lesson, her nor Annie and Jordy have tried to wake me up since. However Luke tries different methods all the time, just to piss me off, even when beau and jai tell him not to he still does it, and he still ends up with a ball ache, every time.

“Urgh why do I have to do it” the first voice moaned, I just groan before rolling over

“Because Luke’s not here to do it” the second voice groaned. Beau and the first voice was jai. Aww the cuties are scared, doesn’t mean im going to be any nicer waking up though, I wake up on my terms or no terms.

“luc-” I cut jai off

“5 more minutes you dingbat” I huff digging my face further into the quilts.

“Why is she bad at waking up?” another voice asks, an Irish voice. Oh fuck, one direction are probably sat watching me sleep. Okay time to wake up.

“To be honest, she’s being nicer than usual, Luke is like the only one able to wake her up” jai says chuckling slightly “well after he’s had a nap with her for about 20 minutes first” he adds and I internally groan. As it is true, if Luke doesn’t sleep over and comes to wake me up he has a nap with me then he’ll do a crazy stunt to wake me up and then I hit him in the balls; same routine every day.

I shake my head and groggily lift my head up and let out a long sigh. I open my eyes and look around the room. Harry, Niall, Jai and Beau all stood watching me. “Im up now, you can all leave” I smile hazily making them all chuckle.

“Nope, get up” harry laughed holding onto the bottom of my legs and pulling them slightly so im forced back to the bed again.

“Urgh” I murmur kicking free of the quilts and everything. They all look at me, still laughing.

“We’ll leave you to get ready” niall smirked pulling the rest of the guys out of the room leaving me on my own making me slightly grateful.

I slowly dragged myself out of bed and trudged to my ensuite bathroom. The water tickled my spine as it slowly slid down my back, the warm water feeling sensational against my skin. You know that god sent feeling you get when you’ve just woken up and have a shower? Yeah well I’ve got it now.

Soon after I finished my daily routine I picked out my clothes; I was wearing a black batman top, which was big and baggy, it was the kind of top you wear for a lazy day. I was also wearing some black leggings with some ankle boots with gold studs. After I finish getting dressed I shove my now dry hair into a high ponytail to the back of my head bringing it off my face.

Once dressed and ready I make my way downstairs to greet the guys.

One step, two step, trip. That was how I took off down the stairs. Fuck me, I swear I can hear an arm crunch or something; this falling thing really isn’t going too well. “Shit Luce” I hear someone call as I reach the bottom. Afraid to pick my head up or move any parts of my body I just lay there as I feel the presence of people surrounding me. “Luce, keep your eyes open” niall says shoving me gently, I groan in pain at the feeling of the push

“im fine” I seethed. This feeling running through me was horrible; I can’t feel my leg or my right arm. It’s numb, my arm is numb. “but don’t touch me” I squeezed gently closing my eyes.