Chapter 3

The sun violently woke me by burning my eye sockets, I tried to grunt and hide away further into Luke’s chest, I hear him grunt tucking me under him even more. This was cuddling and it was great, Luke brooks wake up hugs were the best. “Morning” he spoke huskily in his morning breath, breathing down onto my face, I can’t wait till he brushes his teeth.

“Morning smelly breath” I giggled turning my face into his chest as a force field away from his breath.

“Morning breathe again?” he questioned cursing under his breath, I nodded.

“I feel sorry for your future wife, because morning kisses would be yucky” I say making a gagging noise, making him chuckle

“im never going to have a wife, im a bachelor Luce, plus any kisses with me would be amazing” he said breathing quietly down my neck. I scoff as he makes the remark about kissing

“kissing you would be like kissing a pigeon on steroids, like seriously those lip rings would feel under your lips, like euugh” I squeal, making him chuckle again

 “pigeons don’t kiss dummy” he teased making me chuckle “plus everyone wants to kiss me” he praised

Lucy-0 Luke-1

 “I don’t” I said proudly making an argument against his invalid opinion

Lucy-1 Luke-1

“well your my best friend you’re the exception to the rule” he smirked, he so just owned me but im not giving him the satisfaction of knowing he’s right, it’ll just inflate his ego ten times as much.

Lucy-1 Luke-2

“you got that line from ‘he’s just not that into you’. So do you like chick flits now lukey” I cooed making him blush, ahah

Lucy-2 Luke-2

“well you made me watch it like ten thousand times” he scoffed. I pinched his cheek teasingly

“aww did lukey like that film, im pretty sure you have it down stairs do you want to watch it” I said getting up from his bunk. Yes he and jai had bunk beds, incredibly cute; jai was underneath, Luke on top.

“NO” Luke screamed getting on top of me, so any chance of me leaving was not even possible. Luke was currently straddling me and pinning my arms above my head, evil, Luke was pure evil. “we are not watching that movie for at least another 10 years” he said confidently “I’ve watched it enough for this life time” he muttered letting go off me and sliding next to me.

We sat in a comfortable silence staring at each other until Luke pulled a puzzled face, so I did as well “what’s up” I muttered, he shook his head

“just thinking, that’s all” he replies shrugging until the door bursts open revealing jai and beau

“GUYS WAKE UP” jai screamed jumping on top of us both. Wow he was heavy, I start to pant

“get… off…jai…cant…breathe” I huff out so he quickly gets up and sits at the end of the bed with a smirk planted on his lips.

“so… I had an idea” he smirked. We are all now officially screwed, the day jai has an idea is the day we all think it’s great until we all end up in a cell, like last time.

Put it this way jai thought it’d be an awesome idea if we all went singing in McDonalds, so we did, on top of our ‘stages’ e.g. the tables and well then the manager came up to us and was like “get down” so we all said no, as per, but then he started proper yelling in our faces so beau shoved him away and then he started to ring security so we all ran, then he came chasing after us and we pushed stalls into him and everything as McDonalds was attached to a massive shopping mall. Well then we thought we’d escaped but the security guards came with little buggies and we were officially screwed, we are also now banned from the shopping centre. I have to go online for nice clothes all thanks to jai.