Chapter 9

still no harry styles, sorry:(

chapter 9

Me and Jordy finished talking about an hour ago, it’s eleven o’clock and I just can’t bring myself to go home, so I just go to the first thing that pops into my mind. The beach.

The beach is only a five minute walk from where I was, it was always my safe haven, there was 4 large rocks and they all stacked high, towering over, it made an alcove, and I came here whenever I just wanted time alone, or thinking time.

Me and Luke often came here when we were about thirteen, we’d do the cheesiest things, like ask about how our day had been, even though we obviously spent the day together.

We first found the place when we were twelve, it’s been our place ever since.

I slowly snuck into the alcove and just stared out to the ocean. It was mesmerizing, the blue intoxicated me, the waves crippling up onto the shore. The breeze slightly hitting my face, the smell of sea and the sight of my best friend overtook my senses.

I stared.

And stared

And double stared, just to check.

Yep that was Luke, walking out of the sea, dripping wet, with nothing but a pair of shorts hanging low on his waist. His face, not close enough to view yet, but I knew it was Luke, by the way his arms swung and how he flipped his hair trying to be a life guard from Baywatch.

 His face then became noticeable, I took in his features as he approached, but he then let off a girly squeal as he saw me. I shrilled with laughter as he fanned himself trying to calm down.

I just couldn’t stop the laughing though so before I knew it, Luke was all over my senses and was lying on top of me.

He smelt just like the ocean.

A clean ocean though, not the dirty kind you get in England.

“what you doing here” he questioned getting off me and placing his buttocks next to me

“just thinking, you” I said coolly looking down to the sand.

“thinking hmm, same”  I already knew he was thinking, by the look on his face as he approached. Plus Luke only ever goes swimming alone, in the sea, to think.

“what about?” I mused, he just shrugged

“everything, you?” he hummed.

The cold breeze getting chillier, I started to shiver as did Luke. “contract” I mumbled, rubbing my arms against one another. Without another shiver, another thought, another thought of another though, Luke got up, got changed and wrapped his hoodie over me.  He then weren’t that cold, nor was I. especially when I had a janoskians hoodie on that was way too big and so comfy. “Thanks brooks” I hummed as I wrapped him up into a hug.