Chapter 6

Jordy led me further and further away from the hall until we were by the trees on the field. Everyone had kind of edged away from here the minute we got onto the field, I guess this was Jordy’s area or something or maybe it was the fact it was both of us, I mean im not one to brag but me and Jordy together. It was the football captain and the badass, how do things get more scary, I mean I know I scare quite a lot of first year’s but I don’t intentionally scare them, they just hear a lot of rumours, which is why I chose to zone out when it comes to rumours. I mean let me name you some rumours that have circulated about me.

I apparently slept with Jordy, in the schools janitors’ closet, on the first day of year 10. Bull shit, im a virgin.

I apparently have slept with Luke. Never will that happen

I apparently have slept with jai. Never ever going to happen

I apparently have had an orgy with all of the janoskians. Yuck, just yuck, they’re all like my brothers, no, that just can’t happen, yuck.

I apparently got pregnant last year with Luke’s baby. Well im a virgin so that rumour was just bull, and with Luke, I slapped the bitch that told me; where it started from is where im clueless.

Iam apparently dating Luke but I’m cheating on him with jai. I nearly cried whilst listening to this, like really, I’d never date Luke and I would never cheat in a relationship, it’s wrong dirty and cruel.

I have apparently been to jail for shooting someone. No, just no, I have never even been in a proper fist fight, I just get the reputation of badass from Luke, jai, beau, skip and James. However I will not lie I have been to jail but only overnight, and that was because I slapped an officer once when I was drunk and the time I went skinny dipping..

I've apparently been in juvi numerous times. Okay so, this was aroused at apparently I shot someone. I screamed when I heard this one, like seriously im not delusional, I do crazy things but never, and I mean never would I let myself fall so low that I’d have to go to juvi.

I apparently slept with a teacher in the staff room. There is only one fit teacher in this school and he left last year, and he was married and let me tell you who his daughter was, oh yeah Ellie’s. so that rumour was a pile of crap, also let me remind you im a virgin.

I apparently chopped a bunny up and fed it to a dog. Let me tell you how disgusted I felt when I heard this one, like I threw up, literally. And the whole school thought it was true until my English homework was read out; it was on animal cruelty and how I think it is vile. The rumour of that one finished as soon as it was read aloud.

Jordy interrupted my thoughts as he let off an awkward cough. Oh wow Jordy, no don’t pull that one. He stared deeply into my eyes; I let a blush arise on my cheeks. Wait blush, I Lucy Thompson never blush, not even when a blue eyed brown haired super model stood before me. “Luce, I need to tell you something” he whispered edging closer and closer towards me. His bright blue electronic eyes could kill me, literally they were just stunning. I gulped and nodded

“go ahead” I whispered back.

“okay well, Luce, I mean, I don’t know, but I, I, I just wanted to say” he stuttered out a flush arising to his face making me giggle nervously

“spit it out Jordy” I huffed, chuckling, the blush shining off his cheeks even more.

“I like you” he spat out staring at me waiting for a response.

I stared at him, waiting for him to say ‘joke’ or ‘as a mate’. I wait a few moments. Waiting for him to finish the sentence but he says nothing, he just stares at me nervously.