Chapter 13

I walked down the rest of the stairs with pride as all eyes were on me.  They all looked at me gobsmacked as I blushed intensely. I mean I had my best friends here as well as my new ‘colleagues’.

I looked around and met eye contact with harry who was smirking. He looked so cute, well mainly because he had no top on and he was flaunting it freely, as were his band mates. However, Luke, beau, jai, skip and James were covered in clothing.

When I reached the bottom I grinned and then stood awkwardly not knowing what to say. “okay, erm one direction, meet my friends, beau, Luke, jai, James and skip, guys that’s one direction” I smiled, trying not to laugh

“nice to meet you guys, I’ve heard a few things about you” harry smirked eyeing up Luke. Okay so me and harry hit it off big time at the studio, so I just so happened to spill EVERYTHING about the boys, including all the petty arguments with Luke recently, and in return he told me about Kendall and all the shit surrounding her.

“yeah you too, big fan” beau smiled holding his hand out to shake, which harry shook with ease. The boys all said their hello’s before yet again the attention turned to me.

“oh yeah, erm guys, eh why are you here?” I asked turning to the guys who I hadn’t spoken to all week, One direction taking it as their que to leave for the pool.

“we were here because well, we usually hang out together on Friday’s” James spoke solemnly. They all looked remorseful, like they knew that how they had avoided talk with me all week was bad.

“im sorry but none of you spoke to me all week and now I have new plans, sorry!” I spoke walking to the back doors which one direction had just exited.

“wait!” a voice called from behind me. I turned round to be met by Luke. Great, well this wasn’t going to be awkward.

“What?” I spoke in a bored tone as I rolled my eyes. He looked upset. 

Okay so I admit it. Luke and I hadn’t spoken since he left last week, nothing, no communication whatsoever, it is taking its toll, I mean it’s the longest I’ve gone without speaking to him. 

It’s weird to think this is the longest me and Luke have ever went without speaking. I feel sad to think that our friendship is slowly fading away, and neither of us is trying to stop it, to say the least we are kind of encouraging it.

But we’ll have to suck it up, because im leaving and then we’ll be so far away.

“We need to talk” he spoke as I reached the door. 

“About what then” I say trying to not look in his eyes because Luke’s eyes are the que to my death. Like seriously, his eyes will make me forgive him for being a cunt, but im not letting him.

“Us” he says scratching the back of his neck. He looked so sexy when he did that.

Wait no, forget I ever thought that.

Like that thought was definitely not just thought.

“Somewhere private” he spoke turning round and eyeing up the boys. All the boys stared at us intently with their ears perked up. They were listening shamelessly

I nodded silently before taking his hand and leading him up into my room.  

When we came into the room I closed the door behind us and sat down on my bed waiting for him to talk.

He twitched a few times and he started fiddling with his hands. He stood before me, any further away and he’d be out of the door. So I pulled him closer till he was nearly in between my legs.  He still fiddled with his fingers, but soon enough he was looking me in the eyes. “Lucy…” he started, I stared into his brown eyes as he continued to fidget.