Chapter 8

Me, Luke and jai all walk to mine and they wait for me to get changed.

They decided they were going to see if I looked ‘appropriate’ for a meeting with Kevin.

I was wearing a green mike wazowski(from monsters Inc.) jumper with grey shorts, I wore my white converse as well as a grey bag. I looked cute, especially because I had my hair done in a fish tail plait down the side of my head. I walked back through into where the boys were, they stared at me, jai nodded his head however Luke shook his. “I like it, it’s cute and Kevin Grimshaw will think you have cute chic, definitely what the lead singer needs” jai announced

“nope, not feeling it, I was thinking more bad ass vibe, like how about the tie dyed top which ends mid belly and is sleeveless, also with the black skater skirt and top it off with your black leather jacket” Luke spoke confidently.

Did he really want me to expose most of my body to strangers? He was a mad man, fuck he tells me off for wearing these clothes usually, what the fuck is up with him.

“I want to come off as nice, not slapper” I grunted, smoothing out the jumper

“well that looks like day at the mall clothing” Luke said popping his fingers in a z formation

“don’t Luke” I spoke through gritted teeth

“it’s too preppy” he said slowly

“Luke, shut up” I spat before walking back into my walk in wardrobe.

I kicked my door in anger once I close it. I pull things off their hangers and punch the door, making it break through. I let out a groan of frustration. Okay so I have a short temper, it’s safe to say.

I look through my clothes again, before finding the perfect clothing.

Luke will eat his heart out; he’ll be so fucking jealous of my clothing choice.

~

“you look stunning” jai says eyeing me up and down, I didn’t feel creeped out though as he was checking out the clothes I was wearing.

I had decided on wearing a white see through blouse, underneath I was wearing a black crop top and I was also wearing skinny jeans, sucking my legs in and making my bum look the perfect size. I wore ankle boots to accessorize the outfit and my arms were filled with string bracelets, each one having meaning, and then to top the outfit of I wore a beanie which had my last name on Thompson. My beanie in black but my name Thompson was multi-coloured; I remember receiving it, Luke bought me it when we had gone on holiday to England. Yes I and Luke had gone to England together; we stayed in London with jai, beau, skip and James. It was the funniest week ever, considering we were fifteen at the time, obviously we had adult supervision, we had went to visit James’ uncle Thomas, when he lived in Australia he would give us money and went to the liquor store for us, but then he moved to England and we now visit him every year for two weeks during summer vacation.

Luke stood at me, staring, he smiled before speaking “perfect” his eyes landed on the beanie and then he didn’t even try to hide the smirk on his face

“shut up” I mutter, but he pulls me into a hug. I squeeze him harder than usual making him let out a little moan. Wait moan. “ahahahahahahahah” I squeal pulling out of the hug.

“LUCY THOMPSON GET DOWN HERE NOW, WE NEED TO LEAVE” my mum screamed, making me snap out of my state.

I looked at the boys evilly, quickly pulling my hair out of the fish plait and swinging it back and forth, leaving for it to go curly down my back. I readjusted the beanie as the boys snapped their fingers. “Sexy, now come on” Luke muttered yanking my arm, dragging me down stairs.