Chapter 11

LUCY’S POV

I refuse to go down stairs.

The anger is just boiling inside of me.

Let me tell you what I’ve damaged so far in my room.

My night light, I’ve snapped the shade in half by throwing it at my wall.

A picture frame of me and Luke, I threw it on the floor, before doing tap on top of it. I think I have some quite good dance moves. If you ignore the sobs erupting from my chest at the same time

And to top it off, there is nothing on top of any counter in my room, so my once nice sentimental items are now flung across my floor, broken.

Why am I even angry.

Oh yeah I remember, because people keep pushing me and judging my moves.

This is all Luke’s fault, if he wasn’t such a big baby and sucked it up that I was leaving then everything would be fine, Or if he just ignored his dislike for Jordy, Or if he just wasn’t as temperamental as a hormonal pre-teen girl.

I ball my fists and hit the floor repetitively, I’ve ran out of things to hit, I’ve done bad this time, very bad.

I slouch up against my walk in wardrobe, clouding out the anger and everyone else, with music.

you don’t have to run

Just stay with me, baby

Stay with me” 

 I plug the headphones in and nod my head along with kiss me slowly by parachute. 

I slowly tune the music up louder and louder, until suddenly even the pounding of Luke’s hand against my back door fade out.

Reality becomes a dream and soon im in an alternate universe of dreams.

 “I’ll miss you” Luke muttered from next to me. Is it bad to say how attractive he looks, because that white shirt hugging his abs and tattoos is heavenly and those skinny jeans are doing wonders with his bum.

“I’ll miss you too” I whispered looking up to him, our eyes locking. He really did have lovely eyes, the brown shapes and daggers spiralling around his eye.

“There is still time for you to say no” he spoke huskily, the sound teasing all of my senses

“I can’t Luke, please understand” I plead. He shuts up, but instead grabs my hand and starts to play with my fingers.

“I don’t want you to go” he spoke up again. We were sat down in my back garden, such a bad decision as the rain starts to pour, but we still sit here. The rain drips down my face, clinging to my clothes, clinging to Luke’s clothes. Clinging to the lust, which is hanging in the air?

“I want doesn’t get” I teased

“that’s why I don’t have you” he spoke making me face him. We were both staring at each other, and that was when it dawned on me, I wanted to kiss him. That’s why his lips looked plumper and redder than usual.

“have me then” I whispered edging my face closer towards him. His breathing increases as does mine as our breath mingles.

“so, can I kiss you?” he questioned. This Luke, was different to the one who slept with all the girls at school, this Luke was the one I’d risk everything for.

I silence his question with my lips.

Wait, I was kissing Luke.

Our lips fit perfectly, they move in sync, we move in sync and when he probes my lips with his tongue, I don’t reject. I open my mouth as we deepen the kiss.