Chapter 10

so i realised i named the last chater, chapter 8 when in fact it's chapter nine, sorry:/

also there is other people point of views in this chapter:D 

I did show Jodi, Tyson and Abigail around and about five minutes ago we dropped them off at their house and I was now walking back to mine with Luke.

I explained to Luke how I had been at the beach, that’s why I skipped school. He left school when he realised I weren’t there.

“You’re still going to go aren’t you” Luke muttered as we walked in silence down a very long road.

I nod my head silently.

He was upset, I knew he was. I was going to be leaving him, heck even I was upset and I’d have one direction to take my mind off him.

“yeah” I whispered. He just nodded his head.

The silence remained. It lingered in the air, making an open road seem claustrophobic and clammy. We didn’t speak a word until we got to mine “Lucy, I won’t be able to cope without you” he gushed stopping us right before we got into my house.

We stood on our porch as Luke began to speak again “im selfish, I’ll admit it, I don’t want you to go away, you’re my best friend, I feel lonely we don’t have a sleepover, let alone how I’ll feel if you’re gone for seven months” he spoke, his eyes slowly brimming with water. As the droplets fall down his face I embrace him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling into him further.

Maybe Luke and I should just distance ourselves from each other until I go.

It will hurt.

“Luke, I will never be gone, I’ll be a phone call away or Skype” I mutter into his shoulder. “Now come in” I mutter pulling out of the hug and pulling him slightly towards the door. But he resists before giving off a sympathetic smile.

“I think we should distance ourselves from each other until you leave” Luke whispers the words my mind had just thought. I nod my head

“I agree, I’ll miss you too much otherwise” I said letting of a toothy grin. It wasn’t real though, without Luke my smiles would hardly ever be real.

“same, but don’t forget me when you’re famous” he chuckled “also get me one directions signature, and make them watch our videos” he quickly shot out making me giggle

“I knew you’d get jealous” I smirked

“yeah of them, for getting my best friend for her 18th birthday whilst I have to stay home and do stupid Skype calls” he grunts. I chuckle again kissing his cheek and opening my front door

“I’ll see you at school tomorrow brooks” I call leaving the porch

~

I said bye to Luke a few hours ago, it’s now seven o’clock and im extremely bored.

I scroll through my contacts before landing on some new ones that I decide to give a text to. Just to take my mind of the hurting sensation in my chest, that just hasn’t been able to fade ever since Luke and I decided to distance ourselves from each other.

Technically I’d be losing my best friend for 11 months, by then, he’ll have replaced me and I’ll be just another memory to his many piles of memories.

Luke will replace me then forget me.

That is what hurts

And by heck it hurt a lot.

To blonde gossiper

Hey, are you and lacey busy? Xx

Love