"How many people did they harm?"

"Jerry White and Marcos Lopez raped almost ten women since six months ago. Not only that but they actually also operate a drug and prostitution ring itself. I have almost all the evidence and stance to back up my claim as well," she replied.

"Would I have to see them in court?"

She shook her head.

"No. There are already several women that's going to be there to testify. If you want too, you can testify against them," she offered.

I shook my head.

"I just want to know how many years they will serve jail for their actions."

"You're looking at something between 50 years and up if they are found guilty for all of their actions," she replied as she intertwined her fingers together and looked straight at me.

Fifty years.

Fifty years for the ten women they both destroyed.

Fifty years for their illegal actions.

"I also need a recording of what exactly happened that night. I don't need any detailed explanation but enough so it can be used against them," she explained as she took out a small voice recording and placed it onto the table.

I looked at the small black device on the desk.

"When you are ready, you can click the red button and I'll start the recording. You can introduce who you are and just give a small background as of what went on that day so we can use it against them in court."

"When exactly is the court day?"

"Tomorrow. And with this many evidence backing us up, their sentence and fate is already sealed."

I leaned over and for a moment, just thought to myself just how much I had overcome by coming here and facing with my past.

I needed to do this.

I clicked the small red button and closed my eyes.

"My name is Reina Calverly. I'm a senior in high school right now and over the summer...I was raped. Jerry White and Marcos Lopez were the two men...who raped me on June 13th at about 11pm or so. They were my dad's coworker at Kapell's Cooperation as well," I replied hesitantly, trying to swallow the lump that was forming in my throat. I took a pause, willing myself not to cry as I clutch harder onto the angel winged necklace. I refused to open my eyes as I continued to speak.

"I was waiting for my dad to get off work that day outside. I was on the phone texting when they approached me. They knew who I was. They knew who my father was too," I whispered angrily as even now...I never knew why they targeted me.

"They destroyed my life ever since that day. They took something that I know I can't ever get back. I haven't been the same since that day. They threatened that they would kill me and everyone I love if I told anyone. I kept it a secret up to now...and it had change my life. I have night terrors. I've been depressed. It destroyed my parent's relationship. And I won't ever forgive them for their actions," I said, my voice shaking at the last part. It was getting hard to breath but I held in my tears as I opened my eyes and hastily reached for a tissue that was seated on the desk.

Before I can process anything else, Mrs.James crashed me into her arms and held me tightly.

"I'm going to make sure they serve the maximum amount of prison time for what they had done to you," she whispered and just like that...I broke down.

It was weird as I never even cried this hard with my parents that night that I told them. They never went into detail with asking me, as they couldn't believe or take it in.