11- A Gucci Night

Start from the beginning

I was trying to get up but all my efforts died out when I locked eyes with him as he looked at me with something different. He was different.

He was too close again, making my heart feel like it would burst out any moment. He bit his lip, looking at mine then back at me and I lost control of my grip on the edge of the bath tub, which caused his already too close lips to crash into mine.

They tasted sweet like cake and Gucci.

But I moved away as soon as possible and got away from that mess, my face couldn't have blushed more than that in my whole life.

"Eemm... Ugh, thank you.." I mumbled after some moments of awkwardness, still embarrassed, looking anywhere but at him.

"For the kiss? Sure," he playfully said, gaining a punch at the shoulder from me. I puffed my cheeks at him and stomped out of the bathroom.

"Where will I sleep?" I asked.

"How about in my bed??"

"I'm outta here, bye!"

"Okay," he sighed. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom. But it's still close to mine, so- OUCH!" he screamed as I elbowed the side of his stomach hard.

"Its... Over there," he led me to the room, still looking pained.

We reached a fancy but plain, pale-colored room with one large bed.

"Whoa, this is better than my room."

"Would you feel lonely in here? I can sit around and tease you more, you know."

I glared at him, "No, thank you, get out."

"Hey, I'm the one who owns this place."

"Technically, you're not. Its for your parents."

He sighed in defeat,"fine, I'm going, I'm sleepy, anyway."

He left the room at last. And as soon as he did, I threw my exhausted body at the comforting pillows on the luxurious bed, feeling my drained muscles relax after a long, tiring day.

___________________________________

"You were never meant to be born." The horrible scene flashed again, like an old tape that played on and on again. But this time was different, it didnt end with a scream or a black out. Suddenly, my small body was sucked to the ground and I fell downwards, landing into another hazy place. But I wasnt alone; I found my two best -well, only- friends talking to each other. They were as old as me. This didn't look like a memory like the memory of that night.