"I'm not going to leave you, Kara. You were with him when we were separated and it'll be stupid to punish you for your adult decisions. Besides, it is punishment enough just to have his children. You're keeping them, right?"

"I want to raise them. This is probably my only chance to have biological children. I don't know if you guys can knock me up since it hasn't happened. I don't think Bugsters and Humans are compatible in that department, Parad."

"You're going to be good mother."

"And you're going to be a good father. I know you'll help me raise them, Parad. I already picked out the names," I reply, smiling.

He smiles back and squeezes my hands. "You did?"

"Haru and Sera."

"I like those names."

"I'm glad you do."

"Anyways, I'm sorry you nearly died after I lost to Emu. I didn't know you would fall off. Is Serene still around? I haven't seen her and you haven't showed her yet."

"Serene is taking my place as a Kamen Rider right now. She's able to use my stuff because she has part of my DNA in her thanks to Emu. When he reprogrammed her in my body, he must have connected us like that in order to bond us. That bond was broken when I fell and it launched her out my body."

"What does she look like?"

"Well...she has pink hair and grey eyes."

"And?"

"She looks a lot like me, actually," I state. I'm surprised she does look like me and I wonder if I influenced that part of her.

"Well, I won't ever like her anyways. Her attitude pisses me off. Can I kiss you?"

"That is random."

"I just want to kiss you again because I'm alive still and I don't know when we'll get to kiss again. You never know if I will die officially."

"True."

He stands up and he bends over the bed, bringing his face closer to mine. He presses his lips against mine, closing his beautiful eyes. I close my eyes as his lips move against mine slowly. He really does love me doesn't he? I wish I could marry him but I'm still tied to Kuroto despite him being dead. I know we're not legally married anymore.

Parad pulls away and I open my eyes. "Kara, I love you so much. I need you to do something for me though."

"What is that?"

"I want you to get better and become the world's greatest mother. Don't be like your mom and raise you to become part of an evil organization," Parad tells me, answering my question. "You're going to be a loving mother to your children and you're going to raise them to enjoy video games like I do."

"You're too much sometimes, Parad. You know that, right?"

He nods his head. "Yeah, I know that."

"Wo-ah! What is going on in here?"

I look over at the door as Kuroto and Miyuki step in, Taiga trailing behind them. Taiga is probably visiting because Miyuki begged him to show up. Also, because he's going to be my son-in-law in the future.

"I see you're catching up with Parad now that he is back," Taiga states. "Kuroto, how does it make you feel to see your wife with another man?"

"She's allowed to be with him," Kuroto states. "It is the other person I don't want her with."

"Can someone tell me the person now?" Taiga asks.

"Kuroto, go ahead." I'm probably going to regret this.