V:
    "The hard work given is too much. But tell me, Angel Grace. Why do you find this interesting."

Angel Grace sighed as she tried to remember the message she received from a year ago.

Angel Grace:
   "It was almost the same as the way the sender wanted me to understand. I - i had been receiving these kind of messages but unlike lately, it was quite romantic."

She shook her head in disbelief for she thought at first that it was Luke who kept on sending her messages. Until she found out it wasn't him. And the way admiration was expressed towards her was not from Luke himself but from another person who knew her from the distant sight.

V:
   "What interests me now is the fact that you have a lover most certainly capable of killing the people around you."

Angel Grace turned to V as she realized that probably he was right. That the person sending her messages was the real murderer. And that whoever he or she may be could kill another human or  -

Angel Grace:
   "Or kill me."

She caressed her chest as her heart beat tremendously from the frightening possibility.

With shaking hands, she accidentally dropped her phone on the floor and V moved to pick it up. There, he read the messages sent, for her eyes to bewildered from.

Your wings though not visible to the naked eye is my healing. Your smile though you don't show much is my healing. How do you heal me by just seeing you exist? You are and angel.

-it's me-

**

Then you move like a butterfly fluttering my heart. You glide, I sighed. Will I ever be by your side?
How do you tickle my heart by your existence?
You are an angel.

-it's me again-

**

But you are more than a bloomed flower. Your fragrance lingered and your scent is addictive. How do you put a spell on me?
You are an angel.

-it's me, flower-

**

I am bewitched by your existence. You healed me by your fragrance.
You're the butterfly kissing the lucky flower.
How do you put a spell on me?
You are an angel.

-it's me, angel-

**

Angel Grace snatched her phone from him and got mad for invading her property. But V was able to read most of the messages for her. The sender stopped for about 11 months ago and came back with the message V also received that week. That time, it wasn't just for her but for the whole student body in St. Magdalene's University.

V smirked. He found it funny how Angel Grace still kept those messages for a while. And she clearly understood what his smirk was all about.

V:
   "Don't you find it interesting and at the same time suspicious?"

Angel Grace knitted her eyebrows. V asked the same question she threw to him.

V:
   "Assuming your perfectly secret admirer is a masculine, why did he stop from giving you reasons for a fluttered heart? Is it because he was satiated by your existence?"

Angel Grace glared at V.

V:
  "Or the healing was no longer needed? Could it be that the flower had already withered that the fragrance was no longer addictive?"

Angel Grace just listened to hin with a confused look.

V:
  "Or your bewitching beauty- "

Angel Grace interrupted him by a very heavy sigh of disbelief. She didn't want him to talk ill against her. What's satiating was for the two to argue over any things. She thought they needed to conive and find out the truth behind the cryptic received messages.

Her phone beeped and received another message from the same sender.

I finally wanna let you see what I want you to be. The beauty I wanna see of what I finally want you to be.
Come with me.
Spread thy wings, lifted high, in the sky where you sigh.
Are you an angel?

-coz i'm not-

**

V grabbed her phone after he saw her face in fear. He thought the message was something far from being romantic. And true it was.

Yet it was a threat.

V:
  "Don't go."

-

__________________________

TGU:

"WHO'S NEXT?"