Without Limits ~Chapter sixteen~

Fallen into the dark ~16~

Enjoy! I'll see how much I will write today before I will fall asleep!

Haha.

-Start-

Recap:

I wont let them catch me. No matter how much blood I loose, no matter how many bones I will break.

"MELANIIIIEEEEE!!"

Damn. Naruto.

Racap end.

Now this shit is getting on my nerves. Now is Naruto here also. I wonder how much it will take to make the whole Leaf after me? I guess not so long, if they know I'm from Akatsuki.

I sighed and kept on running. A ninja, damnit, tired from running. I should feel ashamed of myself.

"MEALINE!" Naruto shouted again and I looked behind me, to see two young ninja after me. Why the hell do they even have ninja clothes on? They should be sleeping anyway.

"Wait!" Naruto begged. "Please stop! There is only me and Sasuke! Please! We beg you!"

I had this huge urge to stop, to believe that they were the only ones chasing me, to take a break and gain powers. And I knew that I had to do it, sooner or later. So why don't do it now?

But I had to do another thing also. I turned 80 degrees, and ran in that direction. I honestly don't have a single clue about what may be there, but I won't lead them to Akatsuki.

I tasted blood in my mouth, and I had to stop behind a tree. I could feel that Sasuke and Naruto stopped too. But I had the feeling that I am safe for now- they don't know where I was hiding. Yet.

"Melanie." That was Sasukes voice. "We just wan't to make clear some points without any fights."

(-There I fell asleep-)

I sighed quietly. I did NOT want to make any points "clear". Besides, I almost gained the energy to run again. And they didn't. Hah, I heal very fast. Suckers.

But, I decided to play in their game for a little longer. I sighed loudly and went out from my hinding spot, showing my hands.

"Okay. Here I am." I said, looking defeated. "What do you want?" I wondered. They gasped a little, and I saw how Naruto began to lose his control. Damn fucking crappy Kyuubi. Always making things harder.

But, thankfully, Sasuke took over and said:

"Who are you?" He said and swallowed. I saw it, he feared me. Little brother of Itachi, you just made it easier for me to trick you. Foolish, little boy.

"I already told you who I am the first day we met... Only, my name is Melanie." I said. "Is it really this you want to know?"

"Why did you come to Konoha? Why did you betray it?!" Naruto shouted before Sasuke could answer my question. I sighed, make up a sweet lie now~ or not.

"I was assigned on a mission." I began, and quickly continued, not wanting to be inturrapt. "I can't tell you who assigned me on this mission. If I told you... They would kill me." I out on a dark gloomy face, and saw Naruto swallow from fear. Sasuke did not react so much though, he just observed...the trees. -_-

I let out a small chuckle, which soon turned into laughs. Omg I was so creepy then. Like a doll laughing.

"Well now you have to excuse me~" I sang, making some handsigns for my latest jutsu that I wanted to try out so much. "Katon: Fire Fenix no jutsu"

And, my lovely birdy appeared. Now I shall try it I can touch it without getting burned. I simply walked over to it while Naruto and Sasuke stared at me, trying to fit in everything into their little heads, and touched the giant bird with my hand while closing my eyes. I honestly prepered myself for a burn, but to ny surprise, the bird was cold.