Without Limits ~Chapter thirteen~

Fallen into the dark ch 13

"Let him rest for now..." Kakashi said 'to Naruto' who was sleeping. We went out of the house behind the Perv man.

I was actually really happy that Naruto had so low chakra, and didnt came with us today.

But then Sasuke... You could say that he ignored me the whole day. Though I didnt want to talk to him either.

Honestly, this mission made me want to throw up. I hated it.

First, me and Naruto are now supposed to be "in love" and then that idiotic Sakura plus Sasuke who seem to be too emo about everything! And then we have Kakashi, who doesnt trust me for a secound.

I will hit Madara on the head the next time I see him!

We cane to the bridge, just to see some workers knocked out.

"A... A monster." They groaned.

The mist fell down our area, and Zabuza and Haku came out.

"Wow I am so afraid" I said with sarcasm and rolled my eyes on how they tried to look cool and scary.

"You can talk girl..." Zabuza smirked under his mask.

"Heh..." I...smirked and took out a kunai, ready for a fight. Kakashi put a hand infront of me.

"Stay out of this fight." He said. "Protect Tazuna.

I sighed, and took a step closer to the man, Tazuna. Damn ASDFGHJKL Kakashi who wont let me fight. I WANT TO FIIIGHT!

Haku, the boy from before, stood behind Zabuza when the mist came over to us.

Suddenly, Zabuza sent several clones in our direction. I took out my katana, and killed them all, before they even could get to us. I looked at Sasuke, because he was doing the same.

"Haku... It seems that you have two rivals..." Zabuza smirked under his mask.

Before anyone could react, the mist became so thick, even I couldent see through it. Suddenly, I fealt chakra appoarching me.

"Look out!" Kakashi screamed, but then immedeatly stopped. Uou cant shout. If you do, you'll be killed.

I ducked as a kunai ripped some of my hair. That was close. I stood up again in a fighting position, and saw that I was pretty far away from the man, since I didnt see him.

My eyes dazes out in the mist, not really sure what to fix them on. A shadow came running towards me, and I threw the kunai I held at it. The shadow dodged and came in to my view.

Haku. He threw a kick at me, but I blocked it with my arm over my head, and then sliding under him, grabbing a shuriken and throwing it in the mist sky, avoiding Haku.

"Such a waste." He muttred while till flying over me and me sliding under him. I smirked and formed handseals. A small fire dragon came out from my mouth, aiming at the boy. He dogded, while looking foolyshly at me.

"And that..." I began. "Was a trap!" I said as I pulled two strings down towards me. The strings were attrached to the shurikens I threw, and were now coming down with full speed, aiming at Haku.

"Damn." I heard him groan as the two threads spun around his body.

I smirked.

"Now how's that?" I teased evilly as standing up, loading chakra in my fist. Then I hit him so hard i the scomach, that he flew back so I couldent see him.

I smirked even wider as I could feel the power inside of me boil.

"Molly! Look out!" Kakashi yelled. I blinked. Huh?

Suddenly, someone jumped on top of me, just before nedlees hit my head.

I looked at the person.

"Thanks...Sasuke" I said as we both stood up. A evillish chuckle was heard from a distance. Me and Sasuke glanced at each other, and then where the chuckle was heard from.

"You think you could escape me so easy?" Hakus voice rang through the air. Suddenly, ice mirrors were formed everywhere around me and Sasuke.

Sasuke gasped, but I just kept watching. The ice mirrors formed around us, and Haku appeared in all of them.

I glared at the mirror before me. He just stood there. I took out a shuriken and threw it at the mirror infront of me.

The shuriken didnt even made a scar.

"Now. I will kill you." The boy said. That made me just even angrier. He threw needles towards Sasuke, and he got one in his arm. He groaned, but held i the scream.

"No. I will finish this. I will kill you." I growled.

I ran towards Haku, aiming for a hit in the mirror, but he quickly flew into an other mirror. I turne around, just to see about twenty needles flying towards Sasuke.

"No!" I gasped and ran towards him. 'Make it in time!!' I thought.

The needles were appoarchig Sasuke slowly, but I was also moving slowly. I couldent speed up.

"SASUKEEEE!!!" I screamed, as I pushed my self into the air, and jumped infront of him.

"Molly!"

Pain.

I looked down on my hands.

Blood.

"Crap..." I whispered as I fell down.

"No!" I heard someone scream. I turned my head to the side, and saw Sasuke standing and trembling, frozen. But the scream cane from behind of Sasuke, from Naruto, who just came in to the battle field.

He rushed past Sasuke, and bended down to me, touching my shoulder and shaking me slightly.

"No!" He yelled again. "Molly! You have to make it! Dont die!!"

My eye locks became heavy.

"OPEN YOUR EYES!"

Darkness.

"Please..." He sobbed. "Open your eyes..."

Rain. No... It was not rain. Tears.

"Don't cry." I whispered. Someone like me, a weak girl from Akatsuki, disnt deserve tears from good people like Naruto.

The last thing I heard, was a demonic roar.

~*~

I know that this is so short, I really font have time!!! Im so sorry!! I love this story, but I dont think that you love it T-T haha.

Okay, I seriously need feedback!! Please comment!!

Bye!!