Without Limits ~Chapter three~

The blood on my face. Even if I washed it off, I could feel it. My familys blood. And then I decidet that I should take revenge. Revenge on the person who killed my family. I should kill everyone who was on his side, everyone who helped him. I shall kill veryone.

That became my new goal for my life. The one I lived for. And my wish shall become true. Because I have sworn on my mothers grave that I shall kill him.

I kneld down to my mothers grave and saw my reflection. My mother was so alike me.  Green eyes and blonde hair. But that was not the only thing. Both my mother and I, cared about others more than ourselves. We could sacrefice ourselves for others. The ones we cared about.

One tear skipped down my cheek and fell on to the stone grave. Then, Instead of my reflection I saw him. The man who killed my family. Who killed my sister, my brother, my mom and my dad. I pulled out a kunai, and tried to stab the grave, but I stabbed my reflection instead. I screamed.

My sister...I havent mentioned her to you. She was on a mission when this happend. When I lay there, beside my bed, in blood, the door opened. My sisters scream echoed in my ears. I wanted to run, I wanted to save her. But my body wouldent let me. And then I heard her running to the secound floor, where me and my brother were, dying. I tried to scream. But when she entered the room, a katana appeared right through her stomach. From her eyes ran tears, and then she fell to the floor. The man smirked. He stood there behind my sister. Then he left.

I lay there, in blood. 

~

I screamed. Yet another nightmere. I had those nightmeres since that day. The day my family was killed.

I still had the bandage on, but I could get up from my bed and dress on. Well ofc my fighting clothes. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I said. Someone entered the room. I think it was Hidan. Maybe?

"You know you can take that bandage off?" Hidan said. (Yep. Hidan)

I sighed."Yes I know, Hidan. Its just...I am afraid that I would have a chock." I said. Well, that was kinda true. I didnt know how much Ive changed, and it made me scared.

"Okay, I will help you." He said and sighed. "Just stand in front of the mirror, and I will take the bandage off."

I nodded and found the mirror by memory. Well, I have to take the thing off someday. So why not now? I could feel that Hidan standed behind me.

"Okay, reday?" He said and I nodded. (Okay this sounds like rape but it isnt xD) 3...2...1!

And then the bandage was ripped off. I heard the bandage hit the floor. And I held my eyes closed.

Then Im slowly opened them, and the first thing I saw was my face. My green eyes became red. Well, Konan, so smart of her. No attenciion to me? Who the frick have RED EYES?! And my hair was much shorter than I imagined. But not too short. Its was still pretty long, to my shoulers. Well, I liked the colour atleast. It was dark, dark brown. I smiled. Cool. But there was something that wasnt right.

I looked at my body. And then it hit me. I looked at my hands. Where...the fuck...is KONAN?! I swear Im going to kill her!

"Hidan! Do you know who did this to me?" I glared at him. First, he looked like he didnt know what I was talking about, but then he looked at my body, and laughed a little.

"I think it was. Leader-sama." He then said nad pointed at Peins door. An anime vein appeared on my head. I swear! He is going to pay for this!

I stormed out from my room, and without knocking, rused into his room. And there he was, boredly going through some papars.