Without Limits ~Chapter nine~

Recap:

I heared running footsteps towards my door, and then Sasuke opened my door, his Sharingan glowing.

"Who were you talking to?" He growled.

Recap end.

"I...was talking to...my imaginary...hamster! His name is Mr.Fluffy!" I quickly came up with something and smiled innocently, facepalming myself. Imaginary hamster? Whos name is mr.Fluffy? Really Melanie? Really?

And...I dont think that Sasuke bought it. Hes not stupid.

"You dont have a imaginary hamster." he said coldly as his glare hardned.

Okay, sure, I didnt have one. But how could he know?!

"Oh well how do you know that?" I asked him as sitting up in my bed. I kept avoiding his Sharingan to not get into a genjutsu

"...I...just know that you dont have one. Who were you talking to?" he repeated again. I didnt answer. "Look at me."

"No." I shook my head. "Never."

"Look at me!" he yelled and my head automaticly snapped up. But I didnt look into his eyes.

"I WILL find out. Be ready for it." he said and turned off his Sharingan as he saw it was pointless. Then he left the room, leaving me with, somewhat, guilt. Well, this was his house. I must probobly meet with Madara on some other place.

I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes. Trying to sleep. It WAS too early, but whatever.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in the middle of the night. Damn. This happens when I go to bed too early. And now I cant sleep. Boyeah! Note the sarcasm.

I got up from my bed and noticed that I had my fighting clothes still on. Sigh.

I tried to fal asleep again, but couldent. I sighed again and stood up. Then as quiet as possible, I sneaked out from my room and then from the house, closing the door after me.

I went into a forest, deep in thoughts. I thought of my family. No, not the Akatsuki, my real family. I thought of my brother. And how I was too weak to protect him. And I was too weak to protect my sister also.

In anger, I filled my fist with as mush chakra as posible, abd hit a tree that hard, that it compleatly blew off, and destroyed atleast twenty trees behind.

If I now couldent seep, I could train. I closed my eyes and focused at the nature. (A/N: every time I want to write Nature is comes out as Naruto xD)

I heard now every little sound in radius of one km. Strangely, everything was quiet. Just the wind flew by.

I opened my eyes again and saw everything diffrent. Like I could destroy everything with a single blow. I made some handsigns and finished with tiger.

"Katon: Fire Feniex no Jutsu!" I said and a red feniex appared abobe me. I used the feniex to all my fire jutsus insted of doing them myself. In that way I could combine many jutsus of diffrent elements. Smart, huh?

"Raiton: Chirodi Nagashi!" I said and instead of the lighting going ewerywhere in the air, I made it go into my Feniex. Honestly, I havent tried something like this before.

The fire bird screamed and flew higher up un the sky. It began circling (sp? 0_o) around me. I made some more handsigns.

If lighting had that affect on fire then I could... 

I smirked. This is going to be fun.

"Ninja art: Feniex seal!" I said and bit my thumb so that it began bleeding. Then I slammed my hand onto the ground. The feniex began to scream again as it fealt it was controlled, and with that, with fullspeed it cruched into the ground, making a large crack in it. I looked down into the crack, and saw nothing at first. But then, from the very bottom, a lighting began to extend. I knew this wast a very good sign for me.