Chapter 22

Hello! I have a very important announcement! In two chapters (including this chapter and an epilogue), this fan fiction will be finished! I'm so so proud of where this fan fiction has gone and I'm happy and sad that's its ending so soon! So, it's gonna have 23 chapters including the (2 part) epilogue!

So, without further a due,

Chapter 22. (Sorry it's a bit short)

WAIT. I ALMOST FORGOT. IT'S MY BABY NICO DI ANGELO'S BIRTHDAY TODAY (JANUARY 28TH)! I love you death boy, have the best (fictional) birthday EVER!

xoxo,

Sophia

Piper's POV

---

"You okay?" Tyler touched my arm, his eyes concerning. 

I forced out a smile. "I'm fine,"

"We were never supposed to be together, you know," Tyler said, taking a sip of his drink.

I turned and faced him. "What do you mean?" 

"You clearly love him." He said, his voice laced with jealousy.

I stumbled for words. "Tyler." I paused. "You know it's not true."

He turned his head towards me, his fists clenched. "Every time you see him, you get all moody afterward!"

Reyna suddenly appeared by my side, frowning. "Are you two okay?"

I shook my head. "Tyler! Just get to the point. What are you saying?"

Tyler looked away. "We have to break up."

All my blood drained away from my body. "W-Why?"

Tyler snorted. "It's obvious, isn't it?"

I shook my head. "Please."

"You love him," He said, simply. "I can't change that."

I grabbed his arm. "No! I love you!"

Tyler snatched his arm away. "No, you don't. Not yet?"

Tears were falling down my face. 

"Please, Tyler!" I begged. "We can figure this out!"

Tyler shook his head in disbelief. "And to think a girl like you could fall for someone like me?"

I widened my eyes. "What do you mean?"

Tyler's eyes flashed. "We're different, Piper."

"No! We're not." I said, firmly.

"Fine. What is one thing we have in common?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"We-" I couldn't find any.

Tyler nodded curtly, "thought so,"

"Tyler." Reyna's voice cut in. "Don't do this."

Tyler ignored her. He grabbed my shoulders and pressed his forehead against mine. He kissed my head.

"Be happy, Piper." He said, softly. He walked out of the room, his figure getting smaller and smaller the farther he went.

I broke down, collapsing onto my knees. I sobbed, realizing I had lost almost everyone. 

Reyna put a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, Piper."

I wiped my eyes. "I'm such a bad person, Reyna."

Reyna pulled me into a hug. "No, you aren't.

I shook my head. "I am! Every time I get vulnerable, I push people away."

"We can work on that," Reyna said, gently. 

"Everybody hates me." I said, simply.

"I don't," Reyna said. She crossed her arms. "Let's get you home, and guess what? We'll have a girls night. We'll watch classic Disney movies and stuff our bodies with junk food."

I smiled. "Thanks, Reyna."

Reyna grinned in return. "Anytime."

---

"The Lion King, or The Little Mermaid?" Reyna asked.

We were in my house's movie theatre, deciding on a movie.

"The Lion King," I replied.

Reyna nodded. "I agree."

"Oh! I forgot to grab the snacks!" I said, standing up. "I'll be right back."

I ran upstairs to my kitchen. I opened the cabinets to grab some chips, nachos, popcorn, skittles, and quickly make two chocolate milkshakes. Putting the snacks into the bowls, I quickly carried all of them and the milkshakes back downstairs and placed them on the table in front of our seats.

"Milkshake?" I asked, handing Reyna a glass cup with a straw.

Reyna licked her lips. "Yes, please." 

We sat down and watched as the introduction of the movie came on.

I sipped a bit of my milkshake before grabbing a handful of doritos and stuffing them into my mouth, savoring the cheese flavor.

The movie started getting intense. We were at the part where Simba's father, was about to die.

Reyna gasped. "I forgot how emotional this movie was!" She said.

I laughed, "Me too!"

Reyna grabbed a handful of skittles and dumped them into her mouth.

"Reyna-" Before I could warn her about the skittles, Reyna started coughing.

"You bought the sour ones?!" She screamed.

I winced, grinning. "Oops?"

"Oh my gods, this is like torture for my tastebuds." She chugged her milkshake.

I smiled, before grabbing a single kernel of popcorn and popping it into my mouth. Did you see what I did there?

---

Soon, we had finished four classic Disney movies. The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Tarzan.

I sighed, smiling. "That was fun."

Reyna didn't respond. I looked over at her to find her asleep.

I grinned. I was exhausted too. Suddenly, a buzz came from my phone.

'Piper. I'm sorry, we have all been idiots. Come back to us." It was from Jason.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath before shutting my phone off.

"You should text back." Reyna's sleepy voice said.

I laughed, lightly. "Maybe."

Reyna opened her eyes. "He obviously loves you, Piper. Don't deny it. You love him, too"

I sighed. "To be honest, I don't know what I feel right now."

Reyna nodded, sitting up. "That's normal for someone who has just broken up."

I looked at her. "You think so?"

Reyna smiled. "I know so," She scooted over and wrapped and arm around me.

"You'll be fine, Piper." She said. "I just know it."

I smiled. "I hope I'll be fine, too."

---