Chapter 9

Special shout out to @Book_Lover65 for following me and also for her amazing stories! Go check out her profile at https://www.wattpad.com/user/Book_Lover65 because her stories are awesome! As always, comment, vote and if this is a new fanfic for you, follow me!-Sophia

Piper's POV

While in my dark, hazy sleep. Or whatever I was in, I heard voices. Jason. Enceladus. So many voices I couldn't make out. My heart ached, not because of my recent heart attack but of something-no someone. Jason...no it isn't him. It was...Tyler yes. It was Tyler. But something felt wrong, it felt like something was in me, something evil. Before I had a chance to figure it out, another wave of darkness washed over me but this time I refused to go under it. I fought and finally, in what felt like forever, I opened my eyes. Jason looked at me and his whole face lit up. "Piper." He whispered.

Hazel's POV

Piper wasn't dead. Nico could feel her heart beating... then, why was her body so...lifeless? Her chest wasn't moving it was like she was dead. The next few hours were, let's just say unpleasant. The barrier finally gave away and Jason rushed to Piper saying "No, no, no!" And my feet felt like they were glued to the ground. Something felt wrong about Piper, I glanced over at Nico and we nodded with our worried expressions.

 Annabeth noticed and asked, "Hazel? What's wrong?" I shook my head knowing this wasn't good.

 I took a deep breath and answered, "Enceladus has gone into Piper, spirit-everything. Piper is going to realize that in a few days and become evil." As much as I hated saying it, I had to. Piper was never going to be the same Piper we knew.