Chapter 4

Piper's POV

"This way!" I whispered as I went to the storage room down the hall. When everybody went in, I shut the door and made sure it was locked. I turned around to my ex-friends and ex-boyfriend. "So? What do you want?" I snapped. Suddenly a rush of guilt came over me, they hadn't seen me in years and I just snapped at them. 

"Well...you've changed since..." Nico trailed off remembering what had happened. 

Jason stared daggers at him, "What he's trying to say is that you've been busy" he answered. 

"Hey blondie, don't forget who you're dating right now" Annabeth said as she winked at Jason. Jason turned bright red and answered softly,

 "Drew." 

Drew? DREW!? "You're kidding me right?" I asked, still not trying to believe what he just said. 

"It's true..." Jason replied sadly. 

I smiled, "Good! Now you won't worry when I tell you I'm dating Tyler Skeet!" I said. Everybody gasped...well, except Jason who turned white.

 "Tyler Skeet? Like the Tyler Skeet?" Leo asked. 

"Yeah...got a problem L-Dogg?" I asked him. He turned bright red when I called him his old nickname. 

"Ok...break it up guys. Clarification. Piper is dating Tyler Skeet and wearing a dress? Ok. I'm dreaming right guys?" Percy asked.

 "Afraid not Perce" I replied. Percy sighed and fainted. I rolled my eyes. That was so Percy.

 "Is it okay if we meet your boyfriend?" Hazel asked as Percy stirred back to life. I bit my lip, Jason was not going to like this at all.

"Tyler? Hey! These are my friends who come all the way from New York!" I said as I walked over to him and intertwined our hands together. 

He squeezed my hand and I squeezed back, "Wow! Nice to meet you guys!" He said as he shook all of my friends hands. Well, excpet he hesitated with Jason since Jason was glaring at him. 

"Okaay. Piper...can we speak for a sec?" Tyler asked me.

 "Of course, why?" I replied, confused. He gestured to the corner and I walked over. 

"Um...you don't have a history with that blonde dude right? 'Cause he looked pretty mad at me!" Tyler said. Probably all my blood drained to my feet, I had to tell him what had happened. 

"That's Jason. He...he was my boyfriend but he...he ch-cheated on me" I said as tears formed in my eyes as I remembered that moment. 

Tyler's face looked shocked then angry in an instant. "THAT BLONDE GUY CHEATED ON YOU?! HE CHEATED ON AN LOVING GENEROUS GIRL?" Tyler yelled. A few people looked in our way and I tried to shush him but nothing would work. 

"Tyler...I'm happy with you, really!" I tried but he just shook his head. 

"That's not what I meant. I meant the how could he have done this to you? I'll give him something to taste for doing this" Tyler said as he cracked his knuckles and walked straight toward Jason. This wasn't going well.