Chapter 2

"Just smile into the camera!" The phototographer of The Toronto Life said. I obeyed, smoothed out the wool coat I was wearing and smiled. Click! 

"Perfect! Good job Piper! Now, time for the rock style look" Hailey said as she handed me a new set of clothes. I went to the change room and changed into ripped jeans, a leather jacket, a t-shirt that said "ROCK ON!" and ankle black boots. I sighed happily, finally a style I liked. I came out of the change room and the makeup team did the final check. Heavy black eyeliner, apple red lipstick and the final coat of mascara. I came up infront of the camera and did loads of straight face photos.

"That was awesome Piper! Tomorrow, we're going to go to the premiere of your new movie The Demon ok? So rest up and pick out a dress" Hailey said as the limo dropped me of at my beach mansion.

 "Ok and FYI, you're going to fall in love with my dress!" I said as I giggled.

 "Don't I always?" Hailey asked as she gave me a final wink and went back into the car. I watched as the car left the road and opened my door. I was too tired to take a shower so I went straight to my bedroom. I opened my closet which revealed dozens of dresses for every possible occasion but when I saw my Cap Sleeve Illusion Lace Gown from Mac Duggal, I knew it was the one for tomorrow. I smiled, took the stunning dress out and laid it on my bed, added my sand coloured T-strap High Heel Platform Sandals from David's Bridal to top it off. I was literally so tired I decided to fall right there on my bed.

Thanks so much for your support of comments and votes guys! - Sophia

Since He Left Me || HoO + PJO✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें