Wanna make a deal?

~(Y/n) POV~

"Well, well, well" a guy says with yellow and black clothing and he was... floating?! He came a little near me and higher. "Gravity Falls. Nothing changed. Even Pine Tree is as annoying as usual" He says pointing to Dipper. Dip is trying hard to get up but falls again on the ground like some kind of force made him to. 'Pine Tree?? I thought he hated this nickname and now I hear two persons one after the other calling him like that'.

Dipper manages to get up and come a little closer but the yellow guy made him float. "Well, almost the same. I see that dear Fire Rose here is the only difference and it is a big one!" He says and comes closer to where I was. I back a little but not enough as he holds my hand and helps me get up. We could hear Pine Tree struggle to get out of the blue light but without use.

'For some reason, I feel lighter.' I thought before looking down at my feet and then at the ground some meters away from my feet. I gasp and look at the guy in front of me closer. He has blonde hair and he is definitely taller than me! He has an eye patch on his right eye. His clothes are in yellow and black colors and they seem like a very old style. Some girls could say he is pretty attractive.

"So (Y/n) (L/n), Do you mind calling you Fire Rose? You see, I'm not good with names but nicknames! That's more like me." He says as he gets closer. I nod a no and he continued talking. "Oh, good Fire Rose. But I believe you have some... questions that you might want to be answered." As he says the word «question» his eye turns blue for a little. Before I could nod a yes he starts. "Well darling, my name is-" he shortly gets cut off my Dipper. "Bill Cipher, he is a Dream Demon, has tried to take over Gravity Falls and that's how he turned into a stone, yes he is the demon I told you about the first time we met, he likes to make deals or as we call it here play with humans, he never does his part of the deal and always tricks people so unless you want to travel through other dimensions and never have the hope of returning here just like Gruncle Ford don't make any deals with him." He says most times looking at my eyes or nowhere and when he looks at Bill his eyes are full of anger, fear, and annoyance. I turn to face Bill.

"Bill, are all those things true?" I ask him looking directly at his eyes for any clue if he'll tell me true or not. As always, no luck. "Well he forgot some things but mostly yes, Pine Tree is right." He replies with the biggest smirk I've ever seen. "Stop calling me Pine Tree stupid yellow-triangle-guy" Dipper cuts in again. "Yellow-triangle?" I ask interested. 'Of all the weird things I heard today this caught my attention. Why? Because it is the easiest to understand... I believe at least'.

"He used to be a one-eyed, yellow triangle with little hands and legs and a top hat." Dipper explains and I nod as I had understood. Then an example came to my mind. "Like Doritos?" They look at me with wide eyes. Then Dipper starts laughing like a maniac and then there was Bill. He, let's say, didn't like the example. How do I know? He turned red everywhere he had yellow and white everywhere there was black. 'Yes. Wrong move girl.' Was all I thought before backing off. Or at least try.

Bill sighs and turns to his natural colors. "Well, that was before you freed me, Fire Rose. As you can see I'm human-like again!" His smirk returning to his lips he leans closer and brushes my cheek. "So, what do you say about a deal?" He goes a little back and expands his right hand with blue flames all over it. 'I know it won't be clever to say No to a Dream Demon and for sure a powerful one but... If Dip is right then...' I think in my head but Bill's hand and his voice made me return to reality. "Tik Tok kid, I don't have all night. Choose wisely!" He tells me and Dipper rolls his eyes. "I believe it would be better not to" I say as I puss gently his hand away. His smile vanishes for a minute but it appears very fast. "Okay darling, but if you change your mind just say my name and I'll come there immediately."