Mystery... What Now?

5 TO 1

~(Y/n) POV~

I am waiting for five minutes. 'I believe I should start walking and find the way to the town...' I don't have the chance to finish what I was thinking and a golf club cart was heading over me. Then, when it sees me, pulls over. My aunt Melody came out.
"(Y/n)! How nice to see you again! How was the trip?" She says as she squeezes me with her hug.
"Aunt Mel... I can't breathe..." I say and she releases me.
"Oh! Sorry honey. It's just that I have so much time to see you. You've grown up! You are taller and more beautiful than ever! You are like a little lady now." She starts to complement everything and ask questions about my parents and the school while we put my things in the back of the car. When we finished we sat on the bench of the bus stop. I had to see her for 3 years, but once in a while, we spoke through Skype and video calls. We had so much to tell each other. She was for me like my BFF. She would always help me with my problems and I would help her with... technology.

AFTER THE CATCH-UP

We go back to the car. This time to head to the house.
"(Y/n) I have someone who I want you to meet. Soos this is my niece (Y/n). (Y/n) this is Soos" she introduces us. 'Soos' wore a black suit, eyepatch on his left eye
and a red fez with a yellow symbol that is like Pacman but with a fishtail.
"What's up, dude?" He says while holding his hand up for high five
"Hey." I say and I high five him.
We get in the car.
"Where are we going now?" Soos asks and starts the engineer.
"Mystery Shack" Mel replies.
Mystery What now?" I asked confused.
"Mystery Shack. The store I have dude. Behind the store is our house." Soos explains to me with a big smile.

We have arrived in the city and until now it was quiet.
"So dude how old are you?" He asks without taking his eyes off the road
"14, why?" I reply with a suspicious look on my face.
"We have some friends that have returned from their trip and their niece and nephew might come as well," Melody tells me with a smile in her face. I don't like it.
"So (Y/n),..." She speaks and looks at me. Oh boy, I knew this was coming.
"Do you have any..." I don't let her finish and say quickly my reply. Every time we have to speak for a while she asks the same question.
"NO! For the last time no, I do not have one."
"Oh... But you're so beautiful why?" Is always her answer
"Because they are idiots and blind," I say with venom in my voice. I hate this topic so I change the subject.
"So, Soos. What kind of store is it?"

TIME SKIP
~TO THE SHACK

'At last!' I think to myself and look around. It was a small wooden shack with a totem nearby. My eyes catch the sign 'Mystery HACK!! B-But I thought it was Shack!? Where is the S' I search for a moment and then find it in the ground 'Nevermind. Found it'
I look in the woods and see the deer from my dream. But when I looked back again... there was nothing. 'Must be my imagination.'

"Hey, dude come in" Soos shouts and I start going in. There were some very creepy things like a vase with a tag saying goblins' eyes: 5$ or a necklace with Egyptian blue, 'mermaid' scales: 10$. It all seemed fake though. There was also a vending machine, a cash register. 'Here must be the souvenir shop. But it sells souvenirs for what?' I look around and in another part of the shop were things like multiple bears, a stone that looks like a face and other fake stuff but they weren't for sale.

"Over here, dude." Soos says pointing at a door with the sign 'only employees'. I go through it and see a couch facing an old tv. Behind it was an aquarium with a lobster and a little axolotl. 'this must be the living room' Soos started to show me around.

'Let's see... From the living room: If I continue there is a passageway that it leads (from the one side to the other) outdoors on left, and a small room that is the kitchen, which we take breakfast there, on the right. Straight ahead is a hallway that leads to more rooms!!!!' I start to freak out. And it seemed so small from the outside! 'Take it, easy girl. Let's finish it' I try to put my mind in order. 'Well, besides the living room is a staircase that Soos hasn't said where it leads... YET! And beside the stairs is the door for the basement'

'Let's start. First, at my right, there is a "floor room" as Soos called it. It is just like a ballroom but smaller. There was only a door that leads also outside. But why so many? Nevermind. Now, on my left... There is Soos' office and the bathroom. Then we turn right and again on my left is two rooms. One used to be where they kept the figures for the wax museum and the other a parlor with a fireplace. On the other side is a bedroom small but comfortable. On the end of the hallway is another bedroom but this door is different. It is scalped.'

~IN FRONT OF THE STAIRCASE

"Hey, Soos! What's up?" I take the courage to ask.
"Oh yeah! It is the attic. Where you will be sleeping, dude." As he says it Melody appears from the living room.
"Wanna check it out?" She asks with her hands crossed.
"Of course!" I respond with the joy of adventure and discovery in my (e/c) eyes.
"Ok. Now, once you are up..." She says stopping me to climb the stairs any further... And she hands me my suitcases.
"Unpack your things and come down for lunch"
I sigh, take my suitcases and start again.

~Soos' POV~

(Y/n) is out of our site and I can now ask Melody my question
"Hey, dude... Why didn't you tell her..." I was cut by her response.
"She doesn't have to know. She'll find eventually"
'Some times she can be very scary'

1-12-18-5-1-4-25 19-5-3-18-5-20-19? 14-5-24-20 23-5-5-11 20-8-5-25 23-9-12-12 20-18-25 20-15 11-9-12-12 13-5 9-14 13-25 19-12-5-5-16 15-18 16-15-9-19-15-14 13-5 23-9-20-8 16-1-14-3-1-11-5-20!!

{1=A and 26=Z}