Good Old Friends

~Still Dipper's POV~

"Dipper, is he talking to you?" (Y/n) asks. I don't blame her for not knowing because it's her second day here. "Unfortunately yes" was all I said. I don't want to deal with him now. (Y/n) seems to get angry for some reason. 'Really now? I have one problem, I can't deal now with an angry girl' I think and look down.

"Why can he call you Pine Tree and I not?" She says a little bit more loud than I thought. "Seriously now? THIS is your problem?" I scream now. 'She is kidding me now right?'. She looks at me with a confused look. "Of course! It was the first nickname I found and it was perfect for you. So why wouldn't it be?" 'Nope. She is dead serious' "Well, let's see.." I try to look like I was thinking for a while. When I spoke up again I didn't want to speak as loud as I did, but I couldn't handle it. The emotions were very strong and I was angry even though she didn't know what had happened.

"He is a psycho! He was in jail because he wanted to kill me 'cause Mabel didn't love him back then and he thought it was my fault!" She looks at me and her eyes are ready to pop out. "Wait, WHAT?" She also screams and when she understood that everyone was looking at us, she closes her mouth with her hands. "Welcome to Gravity Falls." I tell her and roll my eyes.

"That Gideon is dead now." Gid says and comes closer to our table. "I know what I did was terrible. I'll try to win her heart with a better and more logical way." He tells me and I could tell by the look on his eyes that he was telling the truth but I still don't trust him.

My sister groans and rolls her eyes. "Gideon, how many time do I have to tell you that I will never lo-" she gets cut off by Gideon and that made her angrier than she already was when she saw him. "Sorry, Mabes but I wasn't talking about you" he says and turns to face (Y/n). "So, I didn't catch your name nor your number sweetheart" 'He... just... winked at her!' I was about to spill my coca cola, Mabel was frozen and (Y/n) needed a bucket as quickly as possible. "Sorry but not my type little one" she replies and a smile appears in my lips. He didn't seem hurt or angry at all! "Okay, but so you know I won't give up so easily. I will make you change your mind " he replies. "I wouldn't count on it" I tell him.

He looks at me angrily. 'He hasn't changed' I note to myself. "Keep your thoughts for yourself." His voice reminds me of when he was trying to kill me with his powers. I look around to find his magical amulet. He still had it so he was still dangerous. 'I have to inform the others too'. I thought that I look at the girls. "Let's go" Mabel says and we all get up. I believe that even (Y/n), the girl that tries to get into a group, doesn't want to be near him. "See ya later love" he says and waves goodbye to her. 'Get a hint Gid' As if she read my thoughts (Y/n) replies out loud an "I hope not" without turning to look at him. 'I believe we will get along pretty well'

20:30
~MYSTERY SHACK

~(Y/n) POV~

We were now sitting in front of the tv watching Duck-tective. When we returned we told Stan and Ford about that little, pig-looking-like, with white hair kid. I think he did not try to kill only Dip and Mabes because Stan went to his room and returned with a gun ready to kill Gideon. 'They may be weird but in my opinion, they are the best family I could stay with all summer!'

"Alright kiddos, time for bed" Stan screams from the kitchen. "Come now Sta- I mean Gruncle." I stop myself from calling him his name because I saw him looking at me deadly. Ford didn't mind but Stan could make me work all day every day because ONE time I didn't call him Gruncle!

"It's summer Gruncle Stan. We can sleep whenever we want" Mabel says happily. Stan and Ford come in and they both say "bed, now". We can't do anything so we obey and go upstairs. We change into our pajamas. Then we play with the water while we are brushing our teeth and the big Pine Twins are screaming from downstairs to stop and go to sleep. Finally, we are in bed and we say goodnight.