Chapter Seventy-Two: Legend Of Andrea Driarco

IMPRESS.

Chapter Seventy-Two: Legend Of Andrea Driarco.

WARNING: THE LONGEST CHAPTER YET SO ENJOY!!

---

QUICK RECAP:

The IMPRESS stages have yet to be completed. Ella, Rose and Cassandra still await their fate. But in the meanwhile, whilst everyone in the castle believes the Prince is still out looking for Natalya, the Queen, Alexander and Cathryn told The King that they believe the Ascelyns are the children of Isabella Valentine and are the great-grandchildren of Andrea Driarco.

All the way in Icilia, Natalya slapped Prince Zachary and now he wants her to be arrested, punished and/or executed for breaking the law. This means Natalya Ascelyn is WANTED.

Prior to slapping Zac, Natalya had an outburst where she put everyone in their place, including her brother before escaping Lady Irene's inn with Harrison and Preston. She had a bad run-in with her childhood bullies Tyler, Charlotte and Drew, in which Preston got angry and handled the situation, we are yet to know what he did to the three. Ava, Kat, Blake and Kai are on their way to meet Preston and help him guard the house that Natalya has gone into, to speak with her greatest-grandfather Daya El Rigo. Harrison went with Natalya in order to support her, and they are about to get some of the answers that we've been waiting for.

End Of Recap.

---

Natalya's POV~

I had waited for this moment to come for a long time myself, so when I found out that my great-grandfather Daya El Rigo had been waiting too, it hit hard at home. I thought I'd lost the majority of my family until now where I'd learnt that, in fact, I had more than just Alaric and Todd for a family.

That is if I exclude the terrible three Aunt Roslin, Ella and Marcus.

Knowing that I had a grandfather who'd been waiting for me for who knows how long made me feel wanted, loved and cared for. Even standing in the same room as him put me in deep awe and staring at him for as long as I did, enabled me to take in his Zeus-like appearance. I think I had seen this envisioned this moment in a dream or something because he looked exactly how I imagined.

I'd pictured a handsome older man with greying dark hair and a Viking-long beard, his eyes a piercing hazel brown and skin, a Mediterranean, golden olive. Daya El Rigo matched the description. He was a man of power, and his formal posture announced that.

When our eyes met, he smiled endearingly and I couldn't help but smile back.

I was staring right into Daya El Rigo's eyes, the man that had been mentioned by many, the man I believe was my greatest-grandfather, and the man I could hardly comprehend that I was stood right in front of.

So since I believe Daya El Rigo is my great-grandfather, this means he was the one my greatest-grandmother Andrea eventually chose in the end... But then, who was the girl? And, why was she standing so close to Harrison? It was making me slightly uncomfortable, actually, highly uncomfortable.

I folded my arms over my chest waiting for the lady to finish examining my Harrison, eyeing her judgmentally at how invasive she was being. Poor Harrison was taken back, and I could tell he was wondering what the girl was doing too. My grandfather, however, didn't even seem fazed when the girl inched a little closer to Harrison's face and caressed his cheek with the back of her hand.