Chapter Twenty: Trip Out In Titan.

--

IMPRESS.

Chapter Twenty: Trip Out In Titan.

PART 1

--

"Please- please stop, it hurts..." Lord McLaren was bent over still holding onto his territory in pain as I laughed in his face.

"This will all be over soon," I repeated and mimicked his words from not even ten minutes ago before turning again to see my brother storming down the hallway with electric blue eyes throwing bots left, right and centre.

My eyes changed back to their normal colour as I ran to my brother who had teleported closer and hugged him. "Oh my God!! Alaric, I am so happy to see you!"

I squeezed my brother looking up to see his eyes fade back to their normal piercing blue after electrocuting Lord McLaren to the floor just as he did Jamie Hayes.

My brother wrapped his arms around me for a long moment and then released me in order to grasp my chin to check if I was hurt. "I knew something like this would happen as soon as I was told not even ten minutes ago who the two men that were representing Icilia were... Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

I was out of breath still trying to comprehend the fact I was almost raped...

Again.

"No I- They were- He was about to r- rape me. I panicked. I'm so sorry..." I hadn't realised that I was crying until Alaric thumb grazed just under my eyes to get rid of the tears streaming down.

"Shuushhh... It's okay. You don't need to apologise. Nobody can touch you like that and get away with it. Nobody. And when I tell Zac, trust me, these two fuckers won't know what's coming. When they wake up, they will already be dead."

I spun around unsurely and stared at the two bodies laid on the floor before turning back, sniffing up and wiping my eyes. "Thanks, Alaric."

If only Alaric knew I wasn't a virgin.

That this had happened before...

And when it did... No one, not even my ability was there to save me.

"Your servants told me you have planned to have a day out in Aeralin..." Alaric started and when I wanted to interject he cut me off, "-don't worry I am not going to stop you but Derek is coming with you. To keep you safe from shit like this."

With no energy to argue, I nodded my head. "Okay, I don't mind he can come."

***

I had changed into a dark green dress which was mostly made from velvet and gave my chest the extra exposure.

This dress was very fine, was clearly of an expensive material and wasn't torn apart like my other dress I wore this morning was by Jamie Hayes.

Now I was here trying to cheer up the man I had saved not long ago.

"I am really sorry Viktor. Terribly sorry for your loss. I am sure Louisa and Adam are in a better place now..." I moved my hand in circular motions against his back as I stared at his face which was hung low and buried in his hands. "Would you like to go home to your wife?"

I pursed my lips, a habit of mine when I was awkward in a moment. As I did so, Viktor rose from his seat and walked forward facing away from me so I wouldn't see his tears.

"I think it is time, yes, my lady if you don't mind. I would like to return home to Miriadan..." Viktor slowly turned on his heel and genuinely pleaded with his eyes.