Taehyung noticed Jungkook on Jin's arms, his head resting on his Daddy's shoulder.

He wanted to frown, but he stopped himself and sighed instead.

"I'm big now." he said.

Everyone stared at him, trying to figure out how he was doing today. He seemed a bit frustrated, but they wouldn't say anything.

Taehyung noticed Yoongi and Jimin in the other end of the table. Jimin had a teddy bear on his arms almost as big as him and a pacifier hanging out loosely on his mouth, while snoring softly, very close to his Daddy.

He wanted to scream because Jimin was a fluff ball.

"Do you want toast?" Hoseok asked, while giving him a cup with chocolate milk.

"Whatever."

"Mm, okay, then..."

Jin was trying to figure out why Tae was this grumpy today, but didn't wanted to make him really upset, so he would ask to Namjoon once they were alone.

"What are you going to do today?" Yoongi asked. Maybe he could just try to figure out how he was going to do his final project, like he always does.

"Work on my project." There it is. "I don't have enough time."

"You still have two months." Namjoon said. "You shouldn't overwork yourself."

"Yeah, whatever."

They were all so worried with him but they just didn't knew how to help him.

♡♡♡

"So you don't know why he is being like this today?" Jin asked, again.

"I don't know hyung, he was crying yesterday until he fell asleep but i couldn't find what's the reason for that. Today he acts like this..."

"Maybe you should try to talk with him. See if he has signals that he wants to slip and if he does just help him with that."

"Alright. Then i can ask why he was sad yesterday too."

"Yeah, well I'm going to give Jungkook his bottle, tell me what happened after."

"See ya."

Namjoon now had the hard work to try to figure out if he wants to slip and why is he so upset.

He didn't knew if that would be a hard job, but he wouldn't give up.

"Taehyung?"

The other male, who was in the living room alone, looked up at Namjoon and tried not to whine, focusing on the television in front of him.

Namjoon noticed that he was watching Mickey Mouse, giving him the hint that he wanted to slip.

"What are you watching?"

He didn't receive an answer, but he tried talking with him again.

"Where is the well mannered boy from yesterday? Did he left without me knowing? I'm going to be so sad, oh."

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and saw that he had something on his back, making him curious.

Then the older decided to reveal his surprise, showing a stuffed pink cat, that made Taehyung swallow slowly.

I won't fell for it, i won't fell for it, i won't f-

"Kitty!!"

Taehyung made grabby hands for the stuffie, making Namjoon chuckle.

"First, what do you say?"

"Pwease, can i has kitty?"

"Of course sweetie."

Namjoon gave the little stuffed animal to Taehyung, making the younger smile big and hug it very tight.

"What is going to be their name?"

"Mm... Bubbles!" he said excitedly. "My new fwiend!"

"Promise me you'll take good care of him so he is always happy." Namjoon asked, smiling at him.

"Pinky pwomise Joonie!"

Soon both Jungkook and Jimin were crawling into the living room, wanting to show to Tae their new toys.

"Look Taetae, Daddy gave Kookie a new fwiend!" he showed his blue giraffe, making the other smile.

Jimin decided to copy Jungkook and showed him his yellow elephant too.

"Dada wave 'minmin fwiend!"

"Pwetty!"

Taehyung was really happy that both of them had new friends too, but soon his bottom lip started trembling tremendously, trying not to cry.

But soon his loud cries could be heard everywhere in the house...

♡♡♡

Here we have Taetae a little upset again ;--;

You'll find out why is he acting like this in the next chapter! 😉

But before that, what do you think is the reason for that?

See ya in the next chapter, i love you bewy much! 💜