Eight: Meeting With The Devil

A/n: Hope you like this chapter! :)
Dedicated to: LHT1995

...

Seto Hiroko POV:

After a few hours, the two cars parked in front of Kousei's old home. While we were in our journey, his doctors gave him a calming medicine. He opened his eyes carefully and after a few minutes, he looked back outside the car's window. We aren't even outside the car yet when I saw his hands shaking. I immediately held it and told him, "You can do this, Kousei. Face your fears, okay?"

He nodded at me and so, I escorted him out of the car with his two doctors and Agent Yukauchi behind us. The other agents they called surrounded the house.

Agent Yukauchi opened the house for us. Before they let Kousei in, they had asked him to drink some more of his medicines. After he drank his bitter medicines, they finally allowed him to get in. I let him out of my shoulders after that as he looks around the house. "Seto-san," he called me. "Should I really get that musical piece? Is it really that important? Why would he want me dead only because of that musical piece?"

Doctor Mika answered him, "You said that your mom trained you to have technical perfection in hitting musical notes, right? Whoever the man is, he is also like you. He is a pianist as well and is close to your family."

He nodded. "I think I know where it is."

"Should I accompany you?" Agent Yukauchi asked him.

Dr. Toyama told him, "I'm his psychologist. The three of you should stay down here."

We all nodded in agreement. "Take care of Kousei," I told him. "Even so, I think I want to be with him. My husband told me that I have to stay beside him always."

After that, he told me, "He's going to be safe with me, Seto-san."

I didn't try to argue more. I just let him do whatever they wanted. At the back of my heart, I knew that I should have stayed beside Kousei. A few minutes after we let the two of them go upstairs, all of us were shocked to see unconscious agents and an open door behind Kousei's house which made me believe that the man who killed his father knew that no matter what, he would return to his old home and he will kill him. Due to that, the three of us immediately ran upstairs to save him.

...

Arima Kousei POV:

I opened my old piano room and when I entered, there weren't a lot of spiderwebs. The house didn't change except that I saw that the house had some burns and cracks.

Since I can't stay for long, I searched for the musical piece that my mom made me play after he had it with a strange old man.

One Word In Every Sea.

I wonder why I should get that and learn its hidden message to understand why I am in danger. My mom created a secret cabinet under the piano as I remember. At the time that I had found it, I immediately took the piano piece with me.

Dr. Toyama smiled at me, "Is that it?"

I nodded. "Yes, Dr. Toyama."

He took it from me and kept it in his white robes. "We've got to go."

We were about to leave when a strange man with a long sword appeared in front of us. I don't know the reason why I can't see his face even if the sun was out.

"So, Takahiko's son had returned," he said fervently.

After three blinks, I finally got to see how his appearance. He has short, black hair, brown eyes, and he has a scar on his neck. He's also wearing a black leather suit.

As he's a formidable man, Doctor Toyama shielded me away from him.

"Who are you?" he screamed at him. "Whatever you will do, you will surely be punished!"

The man introduced himself, "I am Okata Jun."

"What do you want?" he asked him.

Okata Jun looked at me. "Not that much. I want Kousei handed to me."

I felt something odd that I wanted to run. "Who are you? You're the man that killed dad, aren't you? Why did you kill him?"

He smiled at me. "Your smart, Arima Kousei. I will be quick why I painted your father's blood here and why I poisoned your mother until she died. I spared your life. I would have been happy if you stayed severely depressed. I hate your family, Kousei. If you survive again, I will make sure you will be insane."

"What do you want?" I asked him. "Do you just want the musical piece? I'll give it to you if that is what you want!"

He laughed at me as he walked closer to us. "I don't need it if you die as it was made for you to be read. Saki should have known I love her but she married Takahiko instead of me."

"Why kill her if you really love my mother?" I cried.

"They had you. I hate that they do have an offspring. I always hated your existence, Arima Kousei. Today, you are going to die," he said to me.

His words hurt me so much. I began to truly be afraid for my life as he points a sword to us.

"I won't let you kill him!" Dr. Toyama shouted at him. He was about to punch him but he just easily dodged his attacks.

He punched his stomach and at the same time, Dr. Toyama automatically became unconscious, leaving me open for his attacks.

I stood at the corner of the piano room in fear and as I began crying in despair. I wanted to leave the room but I don't know how I will escape.

"You are a barrier to my plans. You don't need to play it to know what our mentor wanted to tell the world using you. I won't let them make you their spokesperson who will tell what I will do," he told me as he goes closer to me. "You will die in my hands, Arima Kousei!"

He held my arms painfully. Soon, I felt him hit my abdomen slowly with his sword so calmly as if he was just inserting it on me. He's thrusting it in me inch by inch. He was enjoying seeing myself squirm and bleed in pain in front of him.

"Just kill me, please! Don't torture me like this!" I cried as I coughed up blood as I try stopping him from pressing the sword inside my abdomen. "Kill me!"

While I am in so much torment and helplessness, he whispered to me on my right ear, "The Arimas' blood sacrifice won't be in vain. With your death, you have helped me bring a new era of Japan. With all the foreign Mafia and Yakuza in Japan, we will seize the government along with my princess stepsister who sided with us. She will be crowned queen after the revolution. We will return to the Edo Era."

He let the cold feeling of the metal of the sword stay on my body. While it's in my body, the pain was going worse every second. It cuts so deep in my body that I wonder why I'm still alive.

I kept on vomiting blood while the sword is in my body. I could feel my heart slowing down. My eyesight was fading and I feel so lightheaded after the hilt of the sword was on my abdomen while the whole blade of the sword was thrust into me. He won't take it off until he knows that I can't move anymore.

"You killed dad," I croaked.

"Ohh! Yes. He wasn't as silent as you but right now, you seem to be accepting that I had defeated you," he told me. "Your father fought until I had stopped him from attacking me."

"You won't win," I told him.

"If you die, I have already won. You are the only pianist who can read the warning," he told me.

After he said it to me, I truly felt heavy and cold. I lost my balance and just sat at the corner, shaking. I know that I am dying. He was taking my soul away from my earthly body.

My chest was in so much pain. Like my father, I lost so much blood. I can't move in any way right now. The only thing I can feel was the cold metal that was thrust into my body. Blood had kept on dripping out of my body. Is this the end of me?

...

A/n: Hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!