"Paul said the same thing to be about justice being served," I said with amusement.

She smiled fondly at the thought of her son.

"Well, he is my son. Like mother like son...is that how the saying goes?"

I nodded.

"I know it must be hard but I want you to know that we will do everything we can to make sure that justice is served. I want to make sure they pay for their actions and that it won't happen again. I want to thank you, Reina, for being so cooperative and so brave for doing this. Even though I know you know somethings that you're not saying, I know you'll gradually open up. I'll keep pushing you until you crack. I mean, Paul does call me annoying."

"That's not something to be proud of."

"Well I am as it makes me a greater lawyer!"

I rolled my eyes on her reply, "Whatever."

She chuckled, "I am sure we'll solve this together. But for now, let's call it a night. I don't want to keep you from dinner, do I now?"

Before I can say anything, she ended the call. I stared at the computer for a few minutes again before learning fully onto my chair, tilting my head upwards to look at the ceiling.

It's been almost seven months since the incident.

And even then, it was fresh in my mind.

Lifting up both my arms, I slowly rolled up my sleeves to look at my scars. It's been almost a month since the last time I self harmed and yet, the scars didn't seem to be going away anytime soon based on how hard and deep I cut with the razor.

Every time I had a nightmare or panic attack, I would immediately call Calvin, no matter how late it was in the night as he made me swear on his life that if I ever had the impulse to cut or harm myself in anyways, I'll go to him to talk.

It kind of helped so far.

Not only that but sometimes, he would sneak over just to hold my close until I fell asleep.

When I heard the knock on the door, I immediately pulled down the sleeve.

"Reina?"

I opened the door and was greeted by London. She was wearing her usual light blue nightgown that went up to her knees. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a messy bun as she looked at me. Ever since she joined Grace to help volunteer with the chorus kids, she had been doing much better. I sometimes overhear her talking to Chris as well. Her stomach was also starting to swell more. Thank goodness her school allowed her to stay, despite her pregnancy.

"What's up?"

"It's...mom. She's on the other line and wanted to talk to you," she said, holding up her Iphone for me. I swiftly pressed mute before I glanced up at her.

"Did you tell her you're pregnant?"

She shook her head.

"I don't want her to worry. I was hoping she would have came back for Christmas since it seemed more appropriate to tell her but right now, I don't have any courage to even tell her," she said, looking at the ground in shame.

I knew the feeling as I experienced that just moments ago with Taylor James.

No one knew I was talking to Paul's parent, not even London as I didn't want them to be involved with my problem. Plus, I'm sure London already had enough on her plate as is.

I gently rubbed the top of her head.

"It's fine. I know how you're feeling as well. We...we just won't tell her until she comes home okay? We'll deal with it together then," I reassured her as she pulled me in for a hug and nodded.