Chapter sixteen: I CAN TAKE CARE OF BOTH (ENDING)

You's POV

Riko died in front of me, I couldn't believe she died. I promissed her I would take care of Sayuri, our child.

*1 year later*

I tried to take care of Sayuri's diaper since she couldn't go to the toilet all by herself. I gave her food, I played with her, I took care of my little girl.

*4 years later*

"Sayuri, are you ready to go to kindergarten"

"Yes papa I am"

"Didn't you forgot something ?"

"Ohh yes, I have to say goodbye to mama"

"That's right", Sayuri ran to the entire house and I light the candles up, we prayed silently and said goodbye to Riko, then blew the candles. I drove Sayuri to kindergarten and met her teachers, Sayuri quickly went to Hana, Mari and Kanan's child.

"Hello it's been so long Watanabe-san"

"Ohh it was a holiday miss", I said to one of the teachers.

"We also didn't meet for a while You-chan"

"Oohhh Kanan-chan, nice to see you too"

"Yeah", we looked at our children talking joyfully, it made us happy, that they got the best friends.

"I think I could see the future You"

"Hmmhh, I think too", as we smirked and laughed.
After a while we went to work and so we let the flaw of life continue.

*10 years later*

I didn't feel well and Sayuri got worried too. We went to the hospital and I did a check so I could see what happened to me.

"Watanabe-san"

"Yes"

"I have really bad news for you.."

"W-what is it doctor ?", Sayuri said worried about me.

"You Watanabe, you have cancer"

"...", I didn't say anything, I was shocked

"I-it can be cured, am I right ?", Sayuri said in a higher tone.

"...it's too late...she will die in a month"

"Okay...", I said with a shocked face, Sayuri cried a lot because of my statement.

"Papa no...I don't want to lose you"

"Why not Sayuri ?"

"Because I love you papa, you're the best"

"Look Sayuri, look you have Hana, I'm pretty sure you love her and have a brightful future with her"

"Papa, I can't leave you like that"

"It's okay...I know that you can do it without me, I learned you a lot of things"

"Please be with me until you died"

"Yes...I will, even if I die, I will be by your side like mama too", I hugged my child tight, my time had come.

*1 month later*

Sayuri's POV

The next morning I woke up next to my father, who wasn't strangely waking up.

And there I realized that she died at night.

*10 years later*

I woke up, finally I had today free time and I didn't need to concentrate into my job. Someone rang my bell, I ran quickly and opened the door, still yawning.

"Hey Sayuri, how are you now ?"

"Mmmmm, I'm still sleepy"

"Hurry up or you will not make your parents happy"

"YES I'LL PREPARE MYSELF NOW", I ran into my bedroom and dressed myself propely.

"So we can go now Hana"

"Yes", Hana said and gave me a satisfied smile.

I drove Hana and I to our school, not to work, today was a free day, but for another reason.

"Hana, we are here", I quitted the car, Hana too and we went to our old school,

"Uranohoshi..."

"Its still beautiful"

"It's sad that we don't work here, am I right Sayuri"

"I agree Hana...", we opened the school and entered the ground.

"...there it is, mama and papa's tombstone", I ran there and saw the names 'SAKURAUCHI WATANABE RIKO' and 'WATANABE YOU', I really was happy to see those tombstones over and over again, those were the people who brought me into life.

At a moment I heard someone crying, Hana was cring hard.

"H-Hana, what's wrong ?"

"I-I'm sorry...that your parents had died in such worse ways, I'm so sorry...", I hugged her tightly as I said

"Don't worry, my parents are always there for me, because I know that they always saw me from heaven and I've had a gift from my father before she died", I unbuttoned my shirt and Hana saw something she never would believe.

"T-that's..."

"Yes...both wedding rings from my parents, my father told me it's one ring for the person I loved so much and oh well, I think I found my love already..."

"Really ?"

"Yeah", I took the necklace out of my neck and held both rings by my side, I gave my mother's ring to Hana

"Here, I loved you since we met in kindergarten, will you marry me ?"

"Sayuri...", Hana started to cry as she hugged me tightly.

"Yes, YES I WILL"

"Thank you, I think mama and papa would be proud of me", I said smiling with tears in my eyes.

Mama and papa had a different relationship, because they loved each other since they met. However, they didn't confess to each other and waited for a long, long time

It was 8 years when we met again
It was 3 moths you confessed to me
It was some months we had sex
It was on our vacation in America when I confessed my marriage ring to you
It was some months you were pregnant
It was 9 months when our child were born and also when you entered to heaven

It was only you who had brighten my entire life...

I love you...Sakurauchi Riko

The End.