Chapter four: RIKO'S PROBLEM AND YOU'S FEELINGS

You's POV

Outside, we talked and exchanged phone numbers. We had our fun. Our chat was questions, that Riko asked about her being a teacher, if she's doing her job right, if she's explaining everything good and understandable, and so on. Like hell she's doing bad, how could I say no to this godness in front of me ?

After our chit-chat, I drove home and Riko wanted to take the train to go home....again.

Riko's POV

I went home, You wanted to drive me again, it's no need for her to drive me, I'm okay by myself. When I opened the door of my apartment, I heard a shout, it was Yoshiko.
I basically live with Yoshiko, because well I've seen her outside, eating food from a bin, she was poor, had no home, and lost everything she had. Her mother hates her because she outed herself as a lesbian, her mother told her she doesn't want to be in contact with such an illness. Being homosexual isn't an illness, IT'S A NATURAL PHENOMENON OF US HUMANS. Well...Yoshiko got then kicked out, without nothing, left like a dog. Then I let her live with me. And she's feeling at my home secure, safe by my side and with her job as Youtuber.
However one thing is sure, that Yoshiko doesn't love me.

I went to Yoshiko's room, she was recording another let's play of one video game, like a typical Youtuber. Well it looked like she was busy with it, so I took a quick shower and saw my shedule. At that moment, I felt weak, and I was sweating like hell, and I fell to the ground, the *thud* I made was really loud, I could hear how Yoshiko was worried about me and how she cried for me. I could hear Yoshiko telling me everytime what was wrong, but then I couldn't hear her, because I fell unconscious.

*2 days later*

You's POV

I woke up and wear imidiately my PE teacher uniform. It was a good day, beacuse I would meet Riko again at school. So I prepared myself for the day quickly and went outside, drove to school and went inside the school building. At my office, I waited for Riko to come, but 2 hours later....she didn't come at all. I got worried about her, but still waited for her, I still had hope.
Howerver, one of the old teachers told me that Riko wouldn't come today, because she's really ill. I stared at him and asked him Riko's adress, because I wanted to visit her.

After my classes, I drove to the adress that the teacher had given me and parked good....as always. I stood at a door and saw the names, it says 'SAKURAUCHI Riko' and 'TSUSHIMA Yoshiko', so....she lives with that satanic girl. I rang the bell....I waited some minutes, then...well...rang again...and again. Someone quickly opened the door, it was Riko. She looked really ill, her face, pale, like she's dead. I simply stared at her, I was shocked.
"What are you doing here You-chan ?"

"Where's Yoshiko ?"

"She's streaming, so I had to open the door"

"Let me in Riko"

"No You, she takes care of me, there's no need for you to worry about me", she tried to close the door in front of me, but I held it with one hand and opened it wide again.

Riko's POV

God...You-chan is strong, or is it just me getting weak. Before I realized, You used a little bit too much force and I went fast in front of her. I thought I would fall with You and laying with her on the ground, but You held me with her hands. After she held me tight, she used lower force and held then my hips.

"Riko-chan, don't even think to tell me not to worry about you, you look pale and Yoshiko doesn't look after you! I'll take care of you, don't worry I have something for you"
You looked away with a smile and also with a blushing face, she seemed to realize where she grabbed me. You grabbed the bag again and I let her inside my apartment. I hold her by the shoulder and told her
"Please, don't disturb Yoshiko at her streaming, she's finally earning money"

"Really ? She's working by streaming ?"

"Yes.....I bought her everything"

"Riko-chan.....why ?"

"She got kicked from her home, because her mother is a homophobe, I saw her on the street and made her a new home with an official job"

"And you ?"

"I moved from home, because I wanted to, don't worry about my mother, I have a good relationship with her", I smiled at You, then I cought and felt weak again. You held me like a husband grabbing his wife and brought me to bed, she just stared at me till I fell asleep, but as I was half asleep, I could feel something on my forehead, I don't know what it was and let it be. Then I fell asleep.

You's POV

OH GOD, I just gave Riko a kiss on her forehead, I blushed really hard and tried to calm down. So I lended her office to write my shedule for tomorrow, Riko's office was really tidy, I love it. Then I heard the door of Riko's bedroom opening, it was Yoshiko.
"Y-You....what are you doing....here ?"

"Taking care at my partner, why you enter now Yoshiko ?"

"Well, I just finished streaming and wanted to look for Riko again"

"No needs, I look for her", I smiled and looked again at Yoshiko. She just gave me a nervous smile, like she was hiding something from me.

"Yoshiko-chan ? Do you smoke ?"

"Yeah why ?"

"Let's go outside smoking, I'll give you a cigarette"

"T-t-thanks", we both went outside, on the balcony, I lighted up my cigarette and Yoshiko lighted the cigarette I had given her. It was at first a 10 minutes awkward silence, then I broke the silence.

"Say Yoshiko ?"

"Yes You ?"

"I heard the situation about you and your mother, do you feel okay ?"

"Ahh eehhh yes, it just began last year and some months later, Riko moved here and saw me eating garbage, yeah I hadn't recieved money from my mom, she had basically left me, what a funny story"

"Well then theoretically Riko saved you from your poor life ?"

"Yes...she did..."

"And so doesn't that mean, you love Riko, like you're her lover ?"

"W-WHA....NO!", Yoshiko shouted and told me that she has a crush on a menager. She then asked me a great question...

"You-chan..."

"Yeah ?"

"You look depressed, like in the past, when we were a school idol group, is it because of Riko ?"

"Yoshiko, I....", I didn't know how to tell her the reason, so I cried again. Yoshiko worried asked me what was the issue, I just did word vomit and told her my secret. My true feelings...

"Yoshiko, I'm deep in love with Riko-chan...I told it Chika, but-but...she stole me Riko and I didn't even know why...one of my best friends stole my crush just to break my heart in pieces, to make me depressive, to make me commit suicide, to...to...kill me Yoshiko, and I got the trouble, not Chika"

"You....I'm sorry", Yoshiko hugged me tight when I was still crying.

Riko's POV

I heard You's reasons why she left Aqours, I held my right hand in my mouth and was shocked....