Chapter fourteen: RIKO'S PUNISHMENT

Riko's POV

I went with Aqours on the way to the park, You talked with Kanan while I was going silently almost behind them. Ruby looked at me and made a hand sign, so that she could go next to me and her girlfriend Leah go to her lovely sister Seira.

"Hey Riko, what's up ?"

"Nothing much Ruby-chan"

"How's work ?"

"It's good, I work with You-chan"

"Oh that's nice, well you know my job so I don't need to tell anything"

"But hey, it's a good decision since you love idols"

"Yes...", after our small talk, we finally arrived the park. I sat on a bench alone, listening to the chirp of the birds. Then someone came next to me with a strawberry ice cream, it was Dia.

"I took strawberry, because it matches your hair", I giggled when Dia said that, but she tried to comfort me...I think.

"Thank you Dia-san", and we ate our ice creams calmly together, but then a shout was heard, Chika tried to calm her 3-months old daughter. We smiled as we saw how Chika and Yoshiko tried to calm the baby.

"It's pretty funny I think"

"Why Dia-san ?"

"Well...I mean, I married the leader of Aqours, a girl that is not so smart and even lazy...and...I even have a child of her, I'm really happy that it's Chika the father"

"I know what you mean Dia...she's a grown up woman now, she's not a child anymore, she knows life now and she will support you and your daughter Dia....I'm happy for you and I'm proud of you", Dia's eyes were watery, I panicked a little bit and worried about her.

"D-Dia-san, is everything okay ?"

"Yes...thank you Riko-san, I hope you will get a beautiful family too like me", after our chit-chat we ate our molted ice cream since we talked without noticing the ice cream.

You's POV

Kanan's arm next to me and she was in front of me, she was kabedoning me. Well we were on a walk at the park and then Kanan realized my unsecure mood.

"So tell me You, what happened between you and Riko-chan ?", I turned my face away.

"Nothing..."

"YOU'RE LYING", Kanan shouted at me, I opened my eyes widely as she knew me too well.

"W-well..."

"Tell me ?"

"Riko is sexual frustrated and almost did it on the hotel room"

"And ? What's the problem ?"

"I'm the top, not her, I-I don't want it...you know"

"I don't understand what you don't want You, tell me clearly"

"I DON'T WANT THE PLEASURE OK"

"Ohhhhh", Alice listened secretly to our discussion

"ALICE, YOU WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP, if you say this to someone, then you will be into big trouble", I said as she looked at me, shocked.
The time has passed and we went inside the hotel again, because it was almost night-time. We ate together, I still didn't talk with Riko, I finished eating first and went as first into the shower.
After I was finsihed, I wore my sports bra, my underwear, my socks and in addition my shorts. I went outside the bathroom and I still had my hair wet, so I had the towel on my neck. As I prepared the coffee for me, Riko entered the room and stared at me.