Chapter thirteen: AROUSED AQOURS VACATION

*some months later*

You's POV

"Maaaaaannnnn, I'm tired"

"Come on You-chan, it's only 2 hours left then we can go home"

"Okay", I was writing the marks on the computer while Riko was correcting the music tests of her student, well, we were correcting and writing the tests of the same classes since we had this year the same classes.

"Riko-chan, how are now the tests ?"

"They're better than last time, they did it really good and I've even asked more harder questions"

"That's good", I said then continued writing the marks.

*2 hours later*

Finally we were home and I imidiately undressed myself and dressed my pyjama, I don't care if it's not time to sleep, I wanted something to feel confortable. Then Riko sat next to me, still on her teacher clothes. She drank her tea to calm herself.

"Hey Riko-chan ?", Riko looked at me

"Hm ?"

"Should we do some foreplay today ?"

"N-no You-chan, it's embrassing and it's too hot", Riko said blushed

"Summer huh....", I said without realizing the weather. It was summer and we finally could chill after so much work.

My phone rang...

"Huh You-chan ?"

"Yes yes, I'm going to answer", I clicked the green circle on my smartphone...

"Hello, Watanabe here"

'WOAH DON'T BE SO FORMAL'

"Wait what ? Chika ? Why you call me ?"

'We wanted to ask you since the summer vacation is going to come if you want to come with us and the rest of Aqours into a vacation'

"Where ?", another voice raised when I said that

'AMERICA DEEESSSS'

"Mari, don't startle me goddammit"

'Sorry tee hee, okay I'm giving back to Chika'

'Sorry, and yes we're going to America, specifically...to New York'

"Hmmm, what do you say Riko-chan ?"

"Well it's okay by me"

"Well okay we go too"

'YES, it's going to be great well then, let's go tomorrow since it's the start of summer vacation'

"okay bye", I hung up and told to Riko

"Well then, let's pack our things together"

"Yes You-chan"

*1 day later*

Riko's POV

I started to feel funny when we arrived from the American airport, well we just did it once and I started to get more aroused next to You than ever before, well...I think I'm sexually frustrated.

"Riko-chan", a voice behind me said

"WAHH Y-YES ?"

"you look so strange, are you okay ?", it was Dia's voice, her belly was really big.

"Uhhmmm yes, I think"

"If you need something, then ask someone"

"Yes"

After we went a lot we came into the hotel Chika and Dia had reserved for us. I got the key that would share a room with You and the others shared a room like...

Chika with Dia
Kanan with Mari
Hanamaru with Yoshiko
Ruby with Leah
Me with You
Seira with Alice

We went to our room, You laid imidiately on the bed and almost fell asleep. I poked You's left cheek and pouted, so she could stand up. However You had still her eyes closed, and I got somehow turned on.
My body, can't endure it anymore. I kissed You aggressively on her lips, You moved her body, well, I suprised her indeed. I tried to undress You, but then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, do you want to go to the park, it's not that far, it's really near from this hotel", Kanan's voice was heard.

"...shit...", I said in a low voice so that Kanan wouldn't hear me.

"Yeah we come, just give us 3 minutes please"

"Okay, we wait for you on the first floor"

"Yes", I said as I heard Kanan's footstep go away. You was still silent and pulled her top back on, she looked at me angry...

"Y-You-chan, I'm sor-"

"Please, control your sexual desires Riko"

"I'm sorry...", You went to the door and opened it, she almost quitted and turned to me with a glare.

"I'll punish you later", and there she went out and closed it. My legs went numb and I fell on my knees, crying...

"Please...forgive me...You-chan"