Chapter fifteen: CHILDREN ? AND FAREWELL RIKO-CHAN

You's POV

I woke up and saw my future wife Riko who was still sleeping. I wore my pyjama and went to the kitchen for my black coffee.
Well...last night happened a lot of things. I told Riko about her father's health while she had almost commited suicide, also I proposed to her and on top of that, had sex.
I stood up to make my morning coffee and sat on the chair until my coffee was finished, I heard Riko waking up, naked from our actions yesterday.

"Ohayousoro Riko-chan, slept well ?"

"Yes You-chan", I stood up and hugged her tightly, it's the best feeling ever to hug someone you loved for so many years. Then Riko said something really soft that I couldn't hear.

"..ld"

"Huh what ? I didn't understand you Riko"

"..ild"

"I still didn't hear you, speak louder"

"Child...", Riko looked at me with cute eyes

"I want a child You-chan"

"!!!", I blushed imidiately as I saw her saying it with those cute eyes.

"B-but that means we need to do it again"

"Then we do it again, I don't care as long as I get pregnant with your child You-chan"

"...ok, let's make my wife preganant"

*some months later*

We married, the wedding was beautiful, mostly Riko's wedding outfit. Also we married as Riko was pregnant, she had her 3 months pregnant belly at that time. However from time to time Riko started to eat less and less and became really pale, I was worried and took her to the doctor.
I waited hours to get the results. After the doctor was finished he told me the results, he was nevous as I could tell from his body movements.

"Watanabe You-san"

"Yes ? What has my wife ?"

"She...she has...", the doctor stopped, but then continued with his shocked tone.

"She has AIDS...I'm sorry Watanabe-san...your wife will probably die with the child inside her..."

I saw the doctor with shocked eyes, I felt my heart skipped a beat from that shocking moment.

"H-how could that be ? If she has it, then why doesn't I have it ?"

"It's because....the syringe which we put inside Watanabe Riko, wasn't clean and used by a person with that illness...I'm very sorry Watanabe-san"

"M-my...wife is right now on her 8th months, do you think she could do it to bring the child healty in this world ?"

"It will probably be okay...we hope"

"okay, can I see my wife now ?"

"Yes...you can"
I ran on the hallways until I found Riko's room, I opened the door and saw Riko. Riki had everywhere tubes to keep her alive, but she could see me.

"Riko...-chan.."

"You-chan...I'm sorry to be the worst..."

"You're not the worst, the syringe was at fault...I still love you Riko", my eyes began to get watery.

"I love you too You-chan, please, take care of our child when I'm not there"

"Yes...", I started to cry loudly and hug her softly

"Riko-chan, I will be the best father ever, I promise"

Then the time came and Aqours came to the hospital, Riko put all her forces to give birth to our child, I held Riko's hand to support her.

"Riko-chan, you can do it, just a little bit, I believe in you"

Riko forced herself a lot until everyone in the room heard the cries of a child, the time was like it stopped. I cut the  umbilical cord, everyone took care of the child and I saw the machine

'____________________'

I started to cry as I knew that Riko took the last breath and quitted this world.

"I promise you that I take care of Sayuri and be the best father ever, Riko-chan I love you and will never leave your side, I wish you the best in heaven"

And I gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

"Goodbye my wife..."