Chapter eleven: OUR FIRST TIME

NOTE:
This entire chapter is lemon, if you don't like it, don't read it

You's POV

I woke up, suddenly I felt something heavy on the left part of my body, it was Riko sleeping next to me, her head was on my shoulder. Then I realized that we were both naked and remembered about our first time...

*flashback*

I took Riko in bridal-style on my bed and laid on top of her, I kissed her passionately. Then I licked Riko's lips for entrance inside her mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. Riko moaned from our kiss as I started to undess the top of her pyjama, letting her soft breast bounce.
I started to kiss her cheek, then her neck, I left a hickey there when I sucked on her neck, Riko moaned softly.

"Hey, you can moan as loud as you want"

"Y-You-chan, it's embrassing"

"Well an embrassing Riko is a cute Riko", I said and took her left nipple inside my mouth, licking, nibbling and sucking the nipple, Riko let a loud moan out and covered her face with a pillow.

"Heeyyy Riko-chan, don't hide your face, I want to see it"

"But it's completely embrassing I could die"

"Riko-chan, I'm your lover, you shouldn't be embrassed by such things, we will do that often, you know", Riko removed the pillow from her face and looked at me.

"P-please continue You-chan", Riko blushed a mess as I continued licking her belly until I reached her precious place, her pussy.

"Whoah, here's a lot of love juice Riko-chan"

"D-DON'T LOOK AT IT, I-IT'S DIRTY AND FILTHY"

"But it lets out a sweet smell"

"D-DON'T SMELL IT"

"....I wonder how it tastes..."

"DON'T TAST- NNNNMMMMM", Riko covered her mouth with both hands to not moan loudly as I licked her clit. It tasted really sweet, I wanted more and more of it, so I started to lick her entire pussy to get all her juice. Riko moaned really loud and tried to gasp for some air. Riko moved her hips a little bit, signalizing me that it felt good for her, sure I heard it from her moans.

"AAHHH YOU-CHAN, I'M ALMOST....THERE"

"Aye aye, cum for me Riko and let all your love juice out for me"

"MMMHHH, Y-You-chan, AHHH, I'M C-", Riko held my head and pushed it more into her private spot, Riko had her hardcore orgasm while I licked her juice. She panted heavily and I went to her and gave her a kiss on her left cheek.

"Was it good Riko-chan ?"

"Haaa....yes...haaa....perfect..."

"I'm pretty sure, I was the best one from all boyfriends or girlfriends you've had"

"I...never had....one", she told me, still panting

"So I'm your.....first ?"

"Yes..."

"So that means ?"

"Yes, take it ?"

"No no no no no, I will hurt you Riko-chan, I-I don't want t-"

"Please You-chan, take my virginity", Riko pointed at a box that was on my open drawer

"Please, open that box You-chan...", I stood up and opened it, then closed it fast. I looked at Riko with a blushed face and whispered

"it's a strap-on dildo...and i should wear it..."

"Yes" Riko giggled as I took the toy out, still blushing. I wore the toy and Riko went in front of me, sucking the fake dick

"R-Riko-chan, what are you doing ?"

"Lubricating it You-chan"

After Riko was done with the lubrication, I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed the tip of the wet fake cock on her entrance.

"I'll go slow, tell me if it hurts, then I'll stop imidiately"

"Okay", I went slow inside her, she made some noises, but it wasn't the voice of pain. Then I felt something, it was really tight inside her for sure.

"Riko-chan, I reached you hymen, are you ready for the pain ?"

"Yes I am", I went slower further in, and Riko yelled painfully, I took it imidiately out and I was worried.

"RIKO-CHAN, YOU'RE OKAY ?"

"You-chan...you didn't broke my hymen, there isn't blood at all"

"Sorry, I can't do it after all Riko....", Riko pushed me to bed and went on top of me, positioned the toy on her entrance and looked at me

"Sorry You, but don't look at me with a sad face please", Riko put the entire toy inside her, yelling because of the pain, some tears fell on the bed sheets, and so was there blood at her precious place.

"R-RIKO-CHAN, YOU'RE BLEEDING, ARE YOU OKAY ?", I pulled the toy quickly out of her and ran to get some tissues. After I got some tissues, I cleaned Riko's pussy and then cleaned the toy. Riko was laying on my bed, resting from the pain.

"Riko-chan, are you okay ?"

"Yes You-chan, I think I can go again"

"HEEEE", Riko pulled me on my bed and kissed me deeply as she grabbed the toy and positioned it on the entrance of her pussy.

"So You-chan, let me take a ride", Riko said and put the entire toy inside her, I looked at her shocked while she moved in and out, moaning loudly.

"OH GOD, YES, YOU'S DICK IS THE BEST, MMMNNNN"

"Riko-chan you like it ?"

"YESH, I LOVE IT", Riko's voice was really loud and lewd, it turned me on so I grabbed her and turned her, so that I'm on top. I started to put it inside her hard and she moaned by my actions really loudly.

"YOU-CHAN, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE"

"Riko-chan....I'll give it to you", I fucked her harder and faster, she moaned for my name.

"YOU-CHAN....YOU-CHAN, MORE, GIVE ME MORE"

"Hmmmm Riko-chan", I grabbed Riko on her ass and lifted her up while I fucked her.

"AHHH YOU-CHAN, I'M AT MY LIMIT"

"Yes...Riko-chan, cum for me", Riko held me tight while she had an intense orgasm. She let me go and laid on the bed, I pulled the dildo out and threw it on the floor with her love juice on it. I put a blanket on her and we slept peacefully.

*flashback ends*

Riko's POV

I woke up and saw You looking next to me outside the window. You then noticed me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Good morning Riko-chan"

"Good morning You-chan", then we went silent and I broke the silent.

"It was really good yesterday"

"Y-yes it was, I stole your virginity after all, I'm happy"

"Okay, then the next time I'll do you and take your first too"

"AHH EHH, I WANT TO DO YOU...it's better this way" You muttered the last sentence.

I was happy that today was Saturday and I wanted to introduce my lover You to my parents. I'm excited....

A/N:
Hello readers, how is my story ? So far so good ? I hope you guys like it, I'm trying my best to share my YouRiko fanfic and ideas with you guys.