Chapter ten: HOSPITALIZED

You's POV

I opened my eyes, everything was so white and clear for my eyes. I reminded myself of last night the accident Kanan and I had, so we are at the hospital.
I saw my body, the metall pipe got removed and left me a scar on my belly, like my other parts of my body had scars from the accident too.

"Uhmm excuse me Miss Watanabe ?"

"What ?"

"Good that you woke up, but you shouldn't move a lot at you statement"

"Okay, where is Miss Matsuura ?"

"Ohhh, surgeons are still operating her"

"How long Miss ?"

"By now, 5 hours"

"WHAT ? and how long was mine ?", I was shocked, how much damage has Kanan's body from the accident.

"2 hours long was your operation..."

"I see, what can I do now ?"

"Not much, just rest until someone comes here and gives you something to do"

"Okay" I said in a bored tone and laid again on 'my' bed, I let out a big sigh and looked the ceiling of 'my' room.

Riko's POV

I was at school, today I had the office all for myself, You and Kanan got hospitalized as I had heard from Alice and they couldn't be visited sadly.
I prepared everything for my next class until the bell rang.
I reached the classroom when the bell had rang, then the students came in.

"Stand, bow"

"Hello Miss Sakurauchi"

"Sit", everyone sat on their seats, and I started talking

"So before we start the class I want to inform everyone here that Watanabe-sensei will not come today, because she got hospitalized"

"What why ?", a student said

"Because she had a car accident last night sadly", I said with a sad face.

"But aren't you sad that your lover got hospitalized Sakurauchi-sensei ?"

"Sure I'm sad, but she's strong, she can do everything on her own", I said with a forced smile.

"Hey hey Sakurauchi-sensei, how did you and Watanabe-sensei meet ?"

"Uhmmm, we were students at this school and we were at the same class", every student looked at me brightly, much more like fangirling about me and You.

"So now now, let's start with the correction of your homework", I said with a smile.

*5 hours later*

You's POV

I was still laying here and I was still waiting for a nurse to come inside my room, then I could hear a *knock* and a nurse entered with Kanan laying on 'her' bed.

"Miss Watanabe"

"Yes ?"

"Miss Matsuura's operation was succesful, she needs to rest now, so may you follow me ?"

"Uhmm yes sure", I followed the nurse and she showed me where I could get my food and where I can exercise.

"Here's your shedule, you have to follow it, I think I let you be here at our fitness room"

"Okay thank you", the nurse left me at the fitness room and there were other people who didn't know what they should do in their free time. I wonder how long I would stay here.