Chapter 29

Nicole's POV

I needed to get out of here and find Harry. I'm in this endless blackness. I have been walking around for days looking for him. But all I find is endless darkness. Everything is black and I don't know where I am.

I hear mumbling. Hope rised inside me.

"Harry?!" I screamed waiting for an answer.

I followed the voices.

"Oh my gosh... Nicole....No....What did he do to you...?" I heard. Was that Eleanor?

"Eleanor? Where are you?"

"Harry, wha-what... how...How did we let this happen to her?!"

"Louis!" Wait where they talking about me? What happened?

"We could have prevented this. We both knew your uncle is a god damn psycho path."

What is going on? Who is he talking to? Where even are they?!

"Hey, uh, guys. I have some news."

That was Harry.

"HARRY!! HARRY!! HELP ME!!" I screamed, but he couldn't hear me. I was trapped. He just continued talking.

"Nicole... Nicole's... pre....

He's talking about me. I'm what?

"Nicole's pregnant."

I froze. I'm pregnant... can they see me? is this a dream? What the fuck is going on!!!???

"Is i-it y-ours....?" I heard Eleanor ask.

"Maybe about a 10% chance."  Harry answered.

I'm having a baby and its not even Harry's!!!! Did I cheat on Harry? No, I would never cheat on Harry! Can someone explain what the hell is happening?!

"Why Nicole?! Hasn't she gone through enough shit!!"

What else have I gone through....

That's when everything hit me.

All the way from my mother's death until I passed out in Harry's Uncles basement.

If I passed out, then now where am I? This has to be a dream. And I'm pregnant. And If its not Harry's... it has to be his uncles.

I covered my mouth with my hands and cried. What have I ever done to deserve any of this?

Is this God's punishment for me killing my mother?

I looked down at my stomach. There is a baby in my stomach. And its father is a monster. This baby was created through rape.

I wanted to wake up and face the real world. But that's the problem. I couldn't wake up. I didn't know how.

"Is she crying?" Eleanor asked.

I looked up at the darkness. Can she see me crying?

"Eleanor?! Please answer me!"

"She's crying!" Screamed Harry to someone.

"She must be having a nightmare." I heard someone else say this... it was a woman...

"A nightmare?" Harry repeated.

"She's in her own world. Anything could happen." said the woman.

Nightmare

Own world

Anything could happen

I wasn't going to wake up.

I turned around a saw a bright light behind me. It was calling my name.

No! I wasn't ready. Something was dragging me towards the light.

"Please no! I'm not ready!" 

"NO! NO! NO!" I heard Harry scream. But I saw something.

I saw Harry.

I SEE HARRY.

He was running towards me. He caught up to me, while I was still slowly being dragged away.

"Please baby no, stay with me. I need you." He said to me.

"I know Harry. I'm trying! Please help me!" But I don't think he could hear me.

"Nicole! Please!""I love you so much, I want to marry you and grow old with you, please baby...please...."

"HARRY HELP ME!!!" I screamed at him. But he stood there watching me and crying.

I tried running over to him, but I just continued to be pulled into the light, which was death. I wasn't ready to die. There have been multiple occasions where I have wanted to die. But not anymore. I wanted to live. And be with Harry. I was going to live.

I heard a loud continuous beeping noise. Which must be reality, where the real Harry is.

"No...No...NO!" Harry screamed. He started to run towards me. He was pulling me out of the eembrace dragging me into death. He was saving me.

"NICOLE!" The real Harry screamed. I couldn't see him but I could hear him.

The Harry in front of me was Harry. He was the Harry that lives in my mind. The Harry I dream about, the Harry I day dream about. He was holding onto me.

"I love you so much. Don't leave me. Fight it. Fight it and come back to me. Please stay with me..."

"DONT LEAVE ME!" The real Harry screamed. I could feel myself being sucked into the light.

"PLEASE NO! IM NOT READY! I NEED TO LIVE!" I screamed, to nothing really.

"Please don't leave." Said my imaginary Harry.

"Save me Harry!" I told him.

"Fight it. I believe in you. Don't let death overcome you."

"Please..." said both Harry's in unison, in a whisper.

I no longer could see Harry. I was alone, still slowly being dragged away. But I had strength. I am powerful. I can do this.

I looked back at the light and said, "Sorry God, but I don't think today's my day."

And just like that I was released. And the light disappeared. And I felt reality sinking in. I have overcome.