Chapter 18

Harry's POV

I woke up and Nicole wasn't next to me. I slowly got up rubbing my eyes and looked around the room for her. She wasn't in here. Where did she go? I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes and looked around the room. The smell of pancakes and bacon filled the room.

I slowly made my way down the stairs and stopped when I saw Nicole dancing to Mmm Yeah by Austin Mahone and Pitbull. I had to bite down on my knuckle for me not to laugh. She was even singing along! I trotted on in and started singing along,

"And all that I could say was Mmm Mmm yeah yeah!" I sang at the top of my lungs.

Nicole immediately turned around and stopped everything she did.

"Oh my god did you just see all of that!"

"Maybe."

"Oh my god that is so embarrassing..." She said.

"Want to make an even bigger fool I ourselves?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

I started humming some random tune, and pulled her by her arms to me. I took her hands and wrapped them around my neck. Still humming that random tune, I guide my fingers around her waist as I pulled her closer. I started swaying us from side to side, I took her hand in mine and spun her around, then brought her back to me. I guided us around the kitchen. I smiled down at her and she smiled back up at me, then laid her head on my chest. I could stay like this forever, and be happy. I closed my eyes and rested my head on hers.

Scaring the crap out of me and Nicole, the smoke alarm went off. Nicole jumped off of me and ran over to the stove.

"THE PANCAKES ARE ON FIRE!" She screamed.

"OH SHIT!" I ran to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed my fire extinguisher.

"MOVE OVER!" I said maybe a little to loudly.

She didn't even hesitate on scooting away from the stove. I shot the whatever is in a fire extinguisher at the massive fire on the stove, causing the fire to stop. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked over at Nicole. She almost looked scared.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I just got so caught up in dancing with...."

I brought my hand to her mouth to shush her.

"Babe. It's alright. It was actually pretty funny." I giggled.

"Well. The pancakes are ashes now, and I honestly think the bacon is next. Man, I'm sorry I tried to surprise you with an amazing breakfast. I woke up early and everything." She wined.

"Babe, all I need to have an amazing morning is you. And so far I have had one of the best mornings of my life."

She just smile at me. And I smiled right back.

"Go get dressed I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where?"

"If you go get dressed maybe you'll find out."

She just rolled her eyes and trotted upstairs. I cleaned up the breakfast mess and then followed her upstairs.

Nicole's POV

Harry had me blindfolded. And we were in the car headed to my surprise.

"Harry I don't like not being able to see where were going."

"We're almost there just hold on."

Eventually we came to a stop. Harry opened my door and took my hand.

"Can I take my blindfold off now?"

"Ya. I guess we're far enough."

I slipped my blindfold off and was greeted by being at least 100 feet up in the air above a lake.

"Oh my god were up high." I said.

"I know it's amazing isn't it!" He smiled.

"Not when your deathly afraid of heights."

"Oh come on. Just live a little." He said.

He pulled me by my hand towards the end of the cliff. Soon we were standing to were if I looked down I would see the lake.

"Harry...."

"Sit down with me." He said getting down and sitting on the edge of the cliff with his feet hanging off.

"UH-UH. Not happening."

"Come on love. Please?" He looked up at me with a puppy dog face.

"Ugh. Fine." I said slowly siting down. This was so scary.

"See now that wasn't so hard now was it?"

"Harry, shut up."

He shrugged and looked out at the view. I followed his gaze and looked at the lake in front of us. It really was beautiful.

"Your so beautiful." He smiled looking at me.

I shoved him a little bit, causing him to slightly move to the side.

"You know your beautiful to." I said.

He shoved me harder then I did to him, if he would have pushed me a little harder I probably would have fallen off.

"Oh stop it." He said in such a girly voice. "But you know, you are way more pretty than me. Your drop dead gorgeous. The first time I saw you in 7th grade, I just, just well you were so pretty I'm speechless."

I shoved him a little again. Then he shoved me that little to hard, and before I could do anything I was falling off the cliff.

Harry's POV

I shoved her a little bit, maybe a little to hard and before I knew it, she was falling off the cliff. I panicked and the first thing I thought to do was jump in after her. So that's what I did. I jumped off and fell down with her.

All I heard was the sound of rushing wind, and the sound her Nicole's screaming. I managed to catch up with her falling and I grabbed her, seconds later with me holding onto her we hit the water.

I lost my grip on Nicole, and struggled a little to get to the top. But I managed. I popped up out of the water and started looking for Nicole. I couldn't see her. This isn't good... This is bad... OH MY GOD WHERE DID SHE GO??!!!

While I'm panicking, right in front of me pops up Nicole. She's gasping for air. I swim over to her, and hug her.

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" She said completely freaking out on me.

"Nicole, I am so sorry. I did not mean for you to fall off."

"That was actually kinda fun." She giggled.

"I know right!" I smiled. "Lets get to land."

"Harry Styles, I'm going to hold this against you for as long as you live."

"As long as I'm with you, that will be perfectly fine with me."