Chapter 11

Nicole's POV

I walked in and the smell of liquor immediately hit me. I sat down. Beverly's. My dad always came here.

"Beer on tap." I mumbled. The guy slid it down the bar table.

By my 5th beer I was wasted. I usually drank out my problems. Got that from my dad.

"Give me another."

Harrys POV

"Where the hell is she?" I asked. "Niall why did you have to go and tell her! And why didn't you stop her? What if Dan found her?"

"Elounor told me to let her go!"

"Aw thanks Niall." said Elounor sarcastically.

Where is she I am so worried. She is going to be so mad at me. Niall had to go and ruin everything.

"I know where she is! How I could I miss it! She always goes there when she is upset."

"WHERE? WHERE?" I asked her.

"Beverly's."

"Beverly's... THE BAR? SHE'S AT A FUCKING BAR!"

"Ya, I tried to find her other ways to calm her down, but she drinks away her sorrows, or cuts."

"Fuck." I turned around and headed towards Beverly's.

We walked into the bar an I saw her sitting alone at the bar stool. She had. 16 glasses surrounding her.

"Nicole! Oh my god your ok!" I ran up to her and hugged her. I looked at her face and her eyes were blood shot.

"Heeeey Harry!" she slurred, giggling.

"How much have you drank?"

she counted the mugs in front of her and said,

" these plus the ones he started washing."

She almost fell off of the stool but I caught her.

"Nicole, you told me you would stop." said Elounor.

"Ya, and you told me that we would tell eachother everything." she slurred.

I picked her up bridal style she slapped my chest a few times weakly and she told me,

"Why didn't you tell me. I can take care of myself.... I mean I love you to death, but I can fend for myself." she said giggling.

Did she mean that?

"How many drinks has she had?" I asked the bar tender.

"Ehhhh... 21."

"And you let her?? She isn't even of age to drink!!!"

He just shrugged and walked away. I carried her out of the bar, Beverly's, this is the bar her dad always goes to....

I glared at Niall. And he just looked at the ground.

When we walked into the house I put her down in her bedroom. And covered her, then walked into my bedroom and was almost asleep. When I felt a dip in the bed.

I turned around and saw her laying down next to me, looking at me. She smiled.

"Im going to fix you." I said kissing her forehead and falling asleep to the sound of her steady breathing.