Missed You*

Yet another continuation to the masturbation series. This one goes along with "Ravished"
Prompt: getting caught

-

Mitch is thrumming with energy. Scott had called him from the airport, said he was on his way home.

He lays sprawled out on his back in Scott's bed. It's comfy and the sheets still smell like Scott, despite Mitch having spent more than a little time in the soft sheets.

He scrolls through Tumblr while he waits, eyes scanning reblogged posts. His breath hitches when a gif of a boy being held down and fucked crosses into his eyesight. He clicks into the account, scanning dirty gif after gif. He can't wait for Scott to get home and manhandle him like this, finds his hand slipping down his torso, slipping into his loose pants.

"Mm," he hums, palming his hardening cock over his underwear as gifs of sexy boys play on his phone. His mind drifts away, floating back to Scott and imagining him touching him. He slips his pants down his hips, shimmying out and flinging them into Scott's floor. He moans softly as he curls his fingers around his bulge, gently applying pressure while he watches gifs replay. He just gropes himself, biting at his lip as he scrolls through naughty pictures. "Fuck," he hisses, throwing his head back when he feels the wetness of his precome seeping through his briefs. He rolls himself into his stomach, propping himself up on his elbows as he spreads his legs to press his clothed cock down against the bed. He rolls his hips, whining at the friction. He can imagine Scott behind him like this, fucking into him deep, pushing him down into the mattress. Mitch is losing himself in the thought, falling deeper into a pit of pleasure as he imagines Scott's hands on him. He thinks he could even come like this, maybe.

"What do we have here?"

Mitch whimpers, freezing when he hears the familiar voice. He shifts, turning himself so that he's able to look back behind him at the open bedroom door. Scott is standing there, beautifully tall and strong. His luggage is in his hand, his coat still on.

"Scotty," Mitch breathes. He knows it doesn't answer Scott's question, but he can't muster much else with his impending orgasm lingering at the edges of consciousness.

"Mitchy," Scott says lowly, dropping his bag and strutting toward his bed. He shrugs off his coat, crawling onto the bed until his body is looming over Mitch. He seems bigger like this, Mitch thinks. His arm slithers under Mitch, sliding around his waist and lifting his hips up until his back is perfectly arched. "You're not supposed to touch without permission," he growls, lips ghosting over Mitch's ear. He presses a kiss to Mitch's jaw before he sets back, kneeling behind Mitch. He trails his hands along Mitch's slim sides, fingers digging into his hips. Scott presses his hips forward, grinds his hardening cock against Mitch's ass. "Wanna' fuck you so bad, baby. But you were bad, weren't you?"

Mitch hisses, pushing his hips back as Scott continues his own delicious grind. He almost wants to argue, tell Scott he's such a good boy always, but he has been bad, and it'll probably work out better for him if he admits it. He chokes on a whimper, "was so bad."

"Think you deserve to come, baby?" Scott growls, draping himself over Mitch's back.

"Yes - yes, please!" Mitch moans into the bed. His hips are being held at an awkward angle, lifted off the bed in a way that doesn't provide any friction for himself. Scott pushes his hips forward, makes Mitch gasp, but then Mitch is shoving his hand behind him, pushing at Scott. "Wait - fuck, Scotty."

Scott pulls back, hand smoothing gently up Mitch's side. "Mitchy?"

"Uncomfy," Mitch sighs, pushing his hips down until he's laying flat on the bed. He turns his cheek, eyes fluttering shut as he spreads his legs and reaches back for Scott. "All good now, Scotty. Grind that cock on my ass, make me come."

Scott settles back behind Mitch, spreading his legs and pressing his clothed bulge to Mitch's pretty ass. He grinds slowly, hips pushing Mitch down into the mattress, providing him with lovely friction.

"Fuck, that's it, baby. Missed you so much. Missed this perfect ass," Scott moans, swatting Mitch's cheeks lightly. Mitch whines, burying his face into Scott's soft bedding. He's already so close from his own teasing earlier, knows he'll be coming in his boxers in no time.

"There, daddy. Fuck," Mitch whimpers, words muffled in the comforter as Scott rolls his hips, uses Mitch's ass. "Please - oh!" Mitch's hands grip the sheets by his head tightly, squirming under Scott. He feels the warmth of his lover's body settle over him, long fingers threading between his own as Scott blankets himself over Mitch, floods his sense.

"So good. Fuck, are you gonna' come, baby? Gonna cream those pretty little undies for me?" Scott breathes, his warm breath ghosting along the back of Mitch's neck, sending a shiver through his body.

"Yes, yes! S'close, daddy. Fuck!"

Scott's teeth sink into his neck and Mitch feels the heat that had coiled in his gut release as his briefs fill with hot come, and he screams.

Scott continues grinding into him, his hips losing their pace as he breathes heavily, coming hard in his pants a moment later. He collapses onto the bed next to Mitch, running one of his hands down Mitch's spine.

"I missed you," he hums quietly, gently massaging Mitch's back as he moves closer, pulls Mitch closer to cuddle.

"Missed you so much, Scotty."