Ravished*

Another day of masturbation!!
Shout out to Ellie for giving me this idea! it's a bit of a continuation to "Scott's"! i went a little wild with it but, oh well!
Prompt: with toys

-

Mitch: miss u so much
Scott: missing u baby!

Mitch smiles, rolling into his back in his bed. He stretches his legs, kicking his sheets to the side.

Mitch: what do u miss?
Scott: everything
Scott: your eyes, your smile, you laugh, your touch
Mitch: my touch? what about my kisses?
Scott: those too ofc

Mitch hums to himself, turning onto his belly and typing quickly at his screen.

Mitch:  i miss all your kisses. want them

Mitch almost whines because he does truly miss Scott's lips, his mouth all over him, and he craves his affection. He pouts, lip pushing out as he rests his cheek on his hand. He's got a plan.

Scott: i'll ravish you when i get home baby!
Mitch: or you could ravish me now daddy

Mitch waits, biting at his lip as he watches Scott's little typing bubble appear and disappear. He's just about to start typing and teasing when his phone screen shifts, a sweet picture of Scott popping up as his phone rings.

He accepts the call, smiling when Scott's pretty voice chimes in through his phone speakers.

"Baby," he hums. "Hi."

"Scotty," Mitch gasps excitedly, flopping back down onto his back. He lets his phone drop onto his chest, picks at his nails as he waits for his love to speak.

"I missed your voice."

Mitch whines, "I miss all of you. I want you here."

"I want to be there."

"I need you," he says softly. He hopes Scott can hear what he's really asking for.

"Yeah?" Scott hums. "Remember that, uh, toy I got you? Right before I left."

Mitch's breath catches in his throat, "yes."'

"Grab it, baby."

Mitch drops his phone onto the bed as he shuffles to reach the nightstand. He grabs the slim vibrator from the drawer along with some supplies and props himself up on the comfy pillows, grabbing his phone to place back on his chest.

"Got it, daddy."

"Good girl," Scott hums. "Prep yourself all nice for daddy. Three fingers."

Mitch whines, popping the lube open and spreading his legs to tease a finger along his rim. He opens himself slowly, starts with one finger until he feels comfortable adding a second, and he's scissoring them and moaning quietly before he adds a third.

He's moving his fingers in and out quickly, biting at his lip to stifle moans. "Done, daddy. All three."

Scott groans quietly, and Mitch's heart (and fingers) stutter at the image of Scott touching himself, tugging at his big cock as he listens to Mitch through the phone.